Skylog Pro for PCThe app enables you to log flight data and sync the data to your PC's database.
Skylog Pro for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Skylog Pro is a Maps & Navigation app developed by Skylog. The latest version of Skylog Pro is 1.12. It was released on 2021-06-22. You can download Skylog Pro 1.12 directly on AppforPC.net. Over 7 users rating a average 7 of 5 about Skylog Pro. More than 100+ is playing Skylog Pro right now. Coming to join them and download Skylog Pro directly!
Description of Skylog Pro
Simple to use, the Skylog Pro Android app enables you to quickly record flight, simulator and duty hour details on your Android device anywhere in the world, on the ground or in the Flight Levels. Once back home, your Android device data is synchronised with the main Skylog Pro database on your PC using the PC's Skylog Android Conduit - available by FREE download from 'mobile downloads' at http://www.skylogservices.co.uk/spages/palm-updates.htm - with a usb cable or Wi-Fi network connection.
Two reports are available which enable you to analyse your flight & duty hour currency. The Duty/Flight Hours Report will assist you in tracking of your flight and duty time currency for the preceding 7, 14 and 28-day periods (or limits and monitoring periods of your choice). The Flying Duty Hours Report, specifically for pilots operating aircraft registered in the United Kingdom, will enable calculation of your allowable flying duty hours in accordance with CAP 371.
Skylog Pro, coupled with this new Android app, is the ultimate combination for helping Professional Pilots comply with aviation authority record-keeping requirements. It gives you all the functionality and analytical reporting capabilities you would expect from a leading modern, sophisticated electronic logbook, including flight and simulator hours, a/c type or categories flown, instrument approaches, destinations and more.
Existing Skylog Pro V6+ users need only purchase this app and then download and install the free Android synchronisation conduit from:
For details of the Skylog Pro Android app's compatibility and syncing requirements, please see:
http://www.skylogservices.co.uk/spages/faqs.htm#faq16 - for usb cable syncing with Android 4.4 devices (or earlier) only.
http://www.skylogservices.co.uk/spages/faqs.htm#faq18 - for Wi-Fi network syncing with Android 5 (or later) devices only.
Also, please see FAQ 17 for details of the Mobile apps' syncing procedures.
Please note that the Android app requires Skylog Pro V6.13 or later. Users of earlier V6 versions may update their applications free of charge by selecting 'Main Menu>Help>Check for Updates'. We invite new Skylog Pro customers to purchase the core PC software by download from www.skylog.co.uk, where you will also see details of all the features of Skylog Pro.
Changelog / What's NewImportant:
Please sync all new Android records to your PC before applying this update.
- Syncing an Android 8 device fails when a 2nd attempt is made if the app is not closed down after the 1st successful sync.
- App rebuilt to target Android 10 (API level 29)
- Option to exclude Relief Time from FTL report.
Download Skylog Pro for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Skylog Pro for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Skylog Pro for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install Skylog.SkylogPro-v1.12-AppforPC.net.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Skylog Pro services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Skylog Pro for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Skylog Pro for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Skylog Pro. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Skylog Pro on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Skylog Pro on PC. Here is the Skylog Pro successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Skylog Pro on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Skylog Pro on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Skylog Pro app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.