Expense Manager for PCExpense Manager - Keep track on your expenses. Fast and easy.
Expense Manager for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Expense Manager is a Productivity app developed by Markus Hintersteiner. The latest version of Expense Manager is 3.1.2. It was released on 2024-01-16. You can download Expense Manager 3.1.2 directly on AppforPC.net. Over 28,371 users rating a average 28,371 of 5 about Expense Manager. More than 1,000,000+ is playing Expense Manager right now. Coming to join them and download Expense Manager directly!
Description of Expense Manager
This app allows you to record your expenses easily. Optionally you can assign a category to your expense in order to get detailed statistics and helpful insights.
- Simple Design
- Record expenses
- Assign categories
- Manage monthly overheads
- Manage categories
- Set a monthly limit
- Homescreen widget for even faster usage
- DashClock Integration
- Expense History
- Spreadsheet Export
- Group your expenses by week, month or year
- Backup/Restore Feature
- Record incomes (In-App purchase)
- Detailed Stats (In-App purchase)
- Expense Distribution (In-App purchase)
Send feedback to the developer inside the app.
For CSV export
Changelog / What's NewBugfixes and improvements.
Automatic Backup is now using Google Drive.
Download Expense Manager for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Expense Manager for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Expense Manager for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install at.markushi.expensemanager-v3.1.2-AppforPC.net.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Expense Manager services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Expense Manager for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Expense Manager for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Expense Manager. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Expense Manager on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Expense Manager on PC. Here is the Expense Manager successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Expense Manager on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Expense Manager on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Expense Manager app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.