ProtonMail - Encrypted Email for PCWorld’s largest encrypted email service - easy to use, free for all.
ProtonMail - Encrypted Email for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
ProtonMail - Encrypted Email is a Communication app developed by ProtonMail. The latest version of ProtonMail - Encrypted Email is 1.13.30. It was released on 2021-07-12. You can download ProtonMail - Encrypted Email 1.13.30 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 36,566 users rating a average 36,566 of 5 about ProtonMail - Encrypted Email. More than 1,000,000+ is playing ProtonMail - Encrypted Email right now. Coming to join them and download ProtonMail - Encrypted Email directly!
Description of ProtonMail - Encrypted Email
ProtonMail is the world’s largest encrypted email service with millions of users. The ProtonMail secure email app for Android brings easy-to-use email encryption to your mobile device by seamlessly integrating PGP end-to-end encryption. ProtonMail also provides a modern user interface with a full set of innovative features such as customizable swipe gestures and the ability to send expiring emails.
Since we were founded by CERN scientists in 2013, we have been joined by citizens from around the globe who have supported our mission to protect online privacy. Our mobile app was made possible by a record-breaking $550,000 donation campaign. With the ProtonMail app, you can now create your own free ProtonMail email account and start experiencing the secure email of the future.
Why use ProtonMail?
• Ensure your emails stay private and cannot be intercepted or disclosed to third parties
• End-to-end encryption, OpenPGP compatible
• Easy-to-use: encryption is done automatically and is completely invisible to the user
• Zero-access: all messages are stored in encrypted format—not even ProtonMail can read your messages
• Open source: ProtonMail's encryption is open to inspection by security experts from around the world
• Free: ProtonMail is 100% free, no catches. If you like our project, you can upgrade to a premium account
• Swiss privacy and neutrality: ProtonMail is hosted entirely in Switzerland, under the protection of the world's strongest privacy laws
With the ProtonMail app, you can:
• Create a new protonmail.com email address with automatic PGP key creation and management
• Send and receive encrypted emails and attachments automatically
• Set timers for messages to self-destruct after sending
• Quickly organize emails with customizable swipe gestures and labels
• Get push notification of new emails
• Send password protected encrypted emails to non-ProtonMail email addresses
ProtonMail in the press:
“ProtonMail is a gmail-like email system which uses end-to-end encryption, making it impossible for outside parties to monitor.” Forbes
“A new email service being developed by a group from MIT and CERN promises to bring secure, encrypted email to the masses and keep sensitive information away from prying eyes.” Huffington Post
For more information, visit: https://protonmail.com
Our open-source code base: https://github.com/ProtonMail
Changelog / What's NewWhat's new:
* Removed donation functionality to comply with a demand from Google Play Store policy.
Download ProtonMail - Encrypted Email for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of ProtonMail - Encrypted Email for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download ProtonMail - Encrypted Email for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install ch.protonmail.android-v1.13.30.apk file with it so that you can enjoy ProtonMail - Encrypted Email services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading ProtonMail - Encrypted Email for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install ProtonMail - Encrypted Email for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of ProtonMail - Encrypted Email. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the ProtonMail - Encrypted Email on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use ProtonMail - Encrypted Email on PC. Here is the ProtonMail - Encrypted Email successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of ProtonMail - Encrypted Email on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install ProtonMail - Encrypted Email on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate ProtonMail - Encrypted Email app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.