iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 for PCCar Theory Test Switzerland Official ASA exam questionsDriver License A, B, A1
iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 is a Education app developed by Swift Management AG. The latest version of iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 is Varies with device. It was released on 2020-10-08. You can download iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 Varies with device directly on Appforpc.net. Over 2,629 users rating a average 2,629 of 5 about iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020. More than 50,000+ is playing iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 right now. Coming to join them and download iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 directly!
Description of iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020
AWARD WINNING THEORY APP – LEARNING WITH THE MARKET LEADER
• All official theory questions from asa 2020
• Includes categories B, A, A1 (car / motorcycle / scooter)
• Detailled explanations for all questions
• Mock tests like the real exams
• Intelligent learning coach for a rapid preparation for the theory test
• Graphical evaluations show the current level of understanding the theory
• 24/7 car theory support
• No internet connection needed
• Close cooperation with leading driving schools in Switzerland
• Winner of the Swisscom App of the Year Award
LEARNING CAN BE FUN
• Great prizes to be won daily for the best gags in Automobile Theory.
• Facebook, Twitter and Apple Game Center connection
• Collect trophies and awards
All in English, German, French and Italian.
In addition to the official exam languages you can now display a question in an auxiliary language. Make sure you fully understand:
• Albanian - Vendose gjuhën ndihmëse në shqip
• Serbocroatian - Namjestite pomoćni jezik na srpskohrvatski
• Portuguese - Definir idioma de ajuda para português
• Spanish - Establecer idioma del asistente en español
• Turkish - Türkçe için yardımcı dil ayarla
OFFICIAL QUESTIONS FROM ASA 2020
The asa (Road Traffic Offices) reserves the right to formulate 20% of the questions differently or to reformulate them for the test, so for this reason, we also include questions from the years 2009-2019 as additional material to practice with.
Changelog / What's NewEnglish Question
Download iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install ch.swift.itheorieasa-vVaries with device.apk file with it so that you can enjoy iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 on PC. Here is the iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate iTheory Car Theory Test Switzerland 2020 app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.
|Varies with device||2020-04-19|