Threema. Secure and private Messenger for PCThreema is the messenger that puts security and privacy first.
Threema. Secure and private Messenger for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Threema. Secure and private Messenger is a Communication app developed by Threema GmbH. The latest version of Threema. Secure and private Messenger is Varies with device. It was released on 2021-07-09. You can download Threema. Secure and private Messenger Varies with device directly on Appforpc.net. Over 67,221 users rating a average 67,221 of 5 about Threema. Secure and private Messenger. More than 1,000,000+ is playing Threema. Secure and private Messenger right now. Coming to join them and download Threema. Secure and private Messenger directly!
Description of Threema. Secure and private Messenger
PRIVACY AND ANONYMITY
Threema is designed from the ground up to generate as little data on servers as possible. Group memberships and contact lists are managed on your device only and never stored on our servers. Messages are immediately deleted after they have been delivered. Local files are stored encrypted on your mobile phone or tablet. All this effectively prevents the collection and misuse of your personal information, including metadata. Threema is fully compliant with the European privacy legislation (GDPR).
HIGHEST ENCRYPTION STRENGTH
Threema end-to-end encrypts all your communication including messages, voice and video calls, group chats, files and even status messages. Only the intended recipient, and nobody else, can read your messages. Threema uses the trusted open source NaCl cryptography library for encryption. The encryption keys are generated and safely stored on users’ devices to prevent backdoor access or copies.
Threema is not only an encrypted and private messenger but also versatile and feature-rich.
• Write text and send voice messages
• Make voice and video calls
• Share videos pictures and locations
• Send any type of file (pdf animated gif, mp3, doc, zip, etc.)
• Use Threema Web to chat from your Desktop
• Create groups
• Conduct polls with the poll feature
• Choose between a dark and a light theme
• Quickly and silently reply with the unique agree/disagree feature
• Verify the identity of a contact by scanning their personal QR code
• Use Threema as anonymous instant messaging tool
• Synchronize your contacts (optional)
SERVERS IN SWITZERLAND
All our servers are located in Switzerland, and we develop our software in-house.
Each Threema user receives a random Threema ID for identification. A phone number or email address is not required to use Threema. This unique feature allows you to use Threema completely anonymously – no need to give up private information or to open an account.
OPEN SOURCE AND AUDITS
The source code of the Threema app is open for everyone to review. On top of that, renowned experts are regularly commissioned to conduct systematic security audits of Threema’s code.
NO ADS, NO TRACKERS
Threema is not financed by advertising and does not collect user data.
SUPPORT / CONTACT
For questions or problems please consult our FAQs: https://threema.ch/en/faq
Changelog / What's NewSelectable playback speed for voice messages
Improved media selection with ability to scroll through and select in large view
Filtering in archive screen
Download Threema. Secure and private Messenger for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Threema. Secure and private Messenger for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Threema. Secure and private Messenger for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install ch.threema.app-vVaries with device.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Threema. Secure and private Messenger services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Threema. Secure and private Messenger for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Threema. Secure and private Messenger for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Threema. Secure and private Messenger. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Threema. Secure and private Messenger on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Threema. Secure and private Messenger on PC. Here is the Threema. Secure and private Messenger successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Threema. Secure and private Messenger on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Threema. Secure and private Messenger on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Threema. Secure and private Messenger app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.
|Varies with device||2021-07-08|