Buffered VPN for PCExperience the Internet as it should be. Private, safe, and fair.
Buffered VPN for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Buffered VPN is a Communication app developed by Buffered Ltd. The latest version of Buffered VPN is 2.22. It was released on 2019-09-05. You can download Buffered VPN 2.22 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 43 users rating a average 43 of 5 about Buffered VPN. More than 5,000+ is playing Buffered VPN right now. Coming to join them and download Buffered VPN directly!
Description of Buffered VPN
What we do
• Keep your data secure - We use unbreakable AES encryption to protect you.
• Access your favorite content - Don’t you hate it when YouTube blocks content in your region? Or even worse, an entire website is not available? We have ultra-fast servers in 46 countries to unblock anything.
• Avoid bandwidth throttling - ISPs can slow down your connection to a crawl if you use too much bandwidth on a particular service (like streaming). Avoid all the fuss by hiding your online activity from your ISP.
• Bypass firewalls - Whether it’s government-enforced, or set by your school or company, if there’s a hole we’ll find it and break out.
• No more price discrimination - Did you know that online merchants (especially flight services) can show you higher prices depending on where you live? Beat them at their own game and buy from the cheapest area with our 46 locations!
Our Advanced Features
• Test your firewall - Schools, companies, and governments can use firewalls to block ports that allow access to different network services. Use the built-in firewall test to see which ports are free to use. Boom, you can use the internet properly once you connect.
• Test your bandwidth - Check your average and maximum download speeds (while connected to the VPN) with our simple, built-in bandwidth test.
• Rate your connection - Whenever you connect to a server, you have the option of ⭐️-ing your connection reliability. Like the speed? Give it 5 ⭐️! Don’t think it runs that well? Give it a lower rating and we’ll work to improve our service!
• DoS protection - Denial of service (DoS) attacks are a serious threat to computers, and now they’re affecting mobile devices, too. Our servers have top-of-the-line DoS protection, which means your device most likely won’t have to deal with such attacks.
Download today, and experience the internet as it should be. Private, safe, and fair.
Changelog / What's New- bug fixes
Download Buffered VPN for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Buffered VPN for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Buffered VPN for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.buffered.vpn-v2.22.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Buffered VPN services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Buffered VPN for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Buffered VPN for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Buffered VPN. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Buffered VPN on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Buffered VPN on PC. Here is the Buffered VPN successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Buffered VPN on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Buffered VPN on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Buffered VPN app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.