Stick node animator for PCSimple frame by frame stick figure animation inspired by Pivot
Stick node animator for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Stick node animator is a Entertainment app developed by Byte Software Technologies NZ. The latest version of Stick node animator is 3.6. It was released on 2020-09-18. You can download Stick node animator 3.6 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 5,055 users rating a average 5,055 of 5 about Stick node animator. More than 500,000+ is playing Stick node animator right now. Coming to join them and download Stick node animator directly!
Description of Stick node animator
Animation is much faster than other animation apps because the app generates many frames between yours, so you only need to make a 5fps animation and it can be as smooth as 30fps!
★ Pre designed figures so you can get started quickly
★ Simple stick man editor to build your own characters or items/props
★ Animator with instant animation playback
★ Onion skins to help you make smooth movements each frame
★ Share your animation via a share link - more sharing options coming soon!
© Byte Software Technologies 2015
Changelog / What's New-Free video export option, 240p
Download Stick node animator for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Stick node animator for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Stick node animator for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.bytetechnologies.animatemefree-v3.6.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Stick node animator services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Stick node animator for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Stick node animator for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Stick node animator. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Stick node animator on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Stick node animator on PC. Here is the Stick node animator successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Stick node animator on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Stick node animator on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Stick node animator app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.