Crunchyroll for PCWatch the newest anime on Crunchyroll just 1 hour after Japan
Crunchyroll for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Crunchyroll is a Entertainment app developed by Ellation, Inc.. The latest version of Crunchyroll is 2.1.1. It was released on 2021-05-12. You can download Crunchyroll 2.1.1 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 655,172 users rating a average 655,172 of 5 about Crunchyroll. More than 10,000,000+ is playing Crunchyroll right now. Coming to join them and download Crunchyroll directly!
Description of Crunchyroll
Get full access to new shows like Dr. STONE, Tower of God, Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-, Black Clover, Food Wars!, Fire Force, plus favorites like One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, My Hero Academia, Hunter x Hunter, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and more! Whether you’re new to anime, or have been a fan for decades, Crunchyroll has something you’ll love.
Want to upgrade your experience? Try Crunchyroll Premium FREE for 14 days!
Premium upgrades are available for additional features like:
- No ads
- New episodes one hour after they air in Japan
- Streaming on up to 6 screens at once
- Offline viewing
Changelog / What's NewBug fixes and stability improvements.
Download Crunchyroll for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Crunchyroll for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Crunchyroll for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.crunchyroll.crunchyroid-v2.1.1.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Crunchyroll services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Crunchyroll for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Crunchyroll for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Crunchyroll. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Crunchyroll on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Crunchyroll on PC. Here is the Crunchyroll successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Crunchyroll on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Crunchyroll on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Crunchyroll app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.