DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser for PCBrowse the web privately, search anonymously, and escape ad trackers.
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser is a Books & Reference app developed by DuckDuckGo. The latest version of DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser is 5.157.0. It was released on 2021-07-09. You can download DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser 5.157.0 directly on AppforPC.net. Over 1,203,190 users rating a average 1,203,190 of 5 about DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser. More than 10,000,000+ is playing DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser right now. Coming to join them and download DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser directly!
Description of DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser has the speed you need, the browsing features you expect (like tabs & bookmarks), and comes packed with best-in-class privacy essentials:
Tap Fire Button, Burn Data — clear all your tabs and browsing data with one tap.
Escape Online Tracking — automatically block hidden third-party trackers we can find lurking on websites you visit, which stops the companies behind those trackers from collecting and selling your data.
Search Privately — our private search engine comes built-in so you can search the Internet without being tracked.
Enforce Encryption — force sites to use an encrypted (HTTPS) connection where available, protecting your data from prying eyes, like from unwanted snoopers and Internet service providers.
Decode Privacy — each site you visit gets a Privacy Grade (A-F) so you can see how protected you are at a glance, and you can even dig into the details to see who we caught trying to track you.
Signal Your Privacy Preference with GPC — built into the browser, Global Privacy Control (GPC) intends to help you express your legal opt-out rights automatically. This will tell websites not to sell or share your personal information under future legal frameworks (e.g., CCPA, GDPR) in various states or countries.
About Us: https://duckduckgo.com/about/
Device Privacy: https://spreadprivacy.com/tag/device-privacy-tips/
Privacy Newsletter: https://duckduckgo.com/newsletter
Open Source: https://github.com/duckduckgo/Android
Changelog / What's NewWhat's new in this release?
You can now open links to app content in their associated apps if you already have them installed.
Join our fully distributed team and help raise the standard of trust online — from anywhere! https://duckduckgo.com/hiring
You can always reach us at https://duckduckgo.com/feedback.
Download DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.duckduckgo.mobile.android-v5.157.0-AppforPC.net.apk file with it so that you can enjoy DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser on PC. Here is the DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.