Ethiopian TV - Start for PCEBC 1, EBC 2, EBC 3, Fana Tv, Addis Tv, Amhara Tv, Tigray Tv, Oromiaya
Ethiopian TV - Start for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Ethiopian TV - Start is a Entertainment app developed by eindbk. The latest version of Ethiopian TV - Start is 2.2. It was released on 2019-07-17. You can download Ethiopian TV - Start 2.2 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 14 users rating a average 14 of 5 about Ethiopian TV - Start. More than 10+ is playing Ethiopian TV - Start right now. Coming to join them and download Ethiopian TV - Start directly!
Description of Ethiopian TV - Start
Here you will find all the data and information to receive tv and satellite broadcasts from Amharic Ethiopian TV.
We will permanently update the content.
With this app you will receive important information about how to set up the receiver and assigning the correct satellite.
This App you can see the data and this topic below.
You want to align a satellite dish quickly and successfully? What information do you need this?
This app contains all data and information you require to watch Ethiopian TV.
Android App for Ethiopian-TV ETV or now known as Ethiopian Broadcasting Corporate EBC.
★ Live Stream of ETV / EBC (Ethiopian TV / Ethiopian Broadcasting Corporate)
★ Automatic Update of TV streams
★ Landscape and Portrait TV view mode.
★ Stream EBC 1, EBC 2, EBC 3, Tigray TV, Amhara TV, Kana TV, EBS TV
★ Watch ETV / EBC videos on your phone or tablet.
★ View Latest ETV news, Kana TV & EBS TV Drama
This app contains neccesarry technical information to set up satellite receivers only. You still need digital satellite receiver, dish antenna and television devices along in order to watch listed channels live.
Get Free now!
Ethiopian TV kana All Channels Only Provides you the Satellite information to tune up your satellite receiver to watch those channels, you will be needing a satellite receiver and TV.
Changelog / What's Newfirst release
Download Ethiopian TV - Start for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Ethiopian TV - Start for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Ethiopian TV - Start for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.et.ebc3-v2.2.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Ethiopian TV - Start services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Ethiopian TV - Start for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Ethiopian TV - Start for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Ethiopian TV - Start. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Ethiopian TV - Start on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Ethiopian TV - Start on PC. Here is the Ethiopian TV - Start successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Ethiopian TV - Start on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Ethiopian TV - Start on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Ethiopian TV - Start app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.