Travel Expense Manager for PCSet the currency, track and chart your expenses, and export details to csv file.
Travel Expense Manager for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Travel Expense Manager is a Travel & Local app developed by Events QR. The latest version of Travel Expense Manager is 0.6.3. It was released on 2024-01-17. You can download Travel Expense Manager 0.6.3 directly on AppforPC.net. Over 102 users rating a average 102 of 5 about Travel Expense Manager. More than 5,000+ is playing Travel Expense Manager right now. Coming to join them and download Travel Expense Manager directly!
Description of Travel Expense Manager
You can find this features:
■ Illimited travel creation.
■ Add a logo or picture to any travel.
■ Set different currency to every travel. Different countries have different currencies, so now you can set it up at the app.
■ Easy expense recording.
■ Receipt gallery. Browse the receipts of your travel and share them if you need to.
■ Attach the picture of the receipts to every expense.
■ Several charts to know how much are you spending, and on what subjects.
■ Dismiss expenses or trips by swipping from left to right.
■ Export trip details to csv file, to save or send it by email.
■ Widget to control every moment your current expense.
As a plus, you have:
■ Good looking and easy to use app, using Material.
■ Daily reminder to add expenses.
■ Current, past and coming trips separation.
■ Alert when you are off budget.
■ Automatic local dates and currency.
This app is on being improved continuosly and we are working hard to give your the better experience. If you have any suggestion or you find a bug just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Made with love from Barcelona :)
Changelog / What's New- New app icon
- Security issues
- Google Adsense improvements
Download Travel Expense Manager for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Travel Expense Manager for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Travel Expense Manager for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.events.travelexpensemanager-v0.6.3-AppforPC.net.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Travel Expense Manager services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Travel Expense Manager for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Travel Expense Manager for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Travel Expense Manager. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Travel Expense Manager on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Travel Expense Manager on PC. Here is the Travel Expense Manager successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Travel Expense Manager on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Travel Expense Manager on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Travel Expense Manager app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.