ExpenseIt from Concur for PCExpenseIt® Pro is the time-saving receipt capture app for Concur users.
ExpenseIt from Concur for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
ExpenseIt from Concur is a Business app developed by Concur. The latest version of ExpenseIt from Concur is 1.13.5. It was released on 2019-07-22. You can download ExpenseIt from Concur 1.13.5 directly on AppforPC.net. Over 3,412 users rating a average 3,412 of 5 about ExpenseIt from Concur. More than 100,000+ is playing ExpenseIt from Concur right now. Coming to join them and download ExpenseIt from Concur directly!
Description of ExpenseIt from Concur
Tired of receipts piling up? Get expense reports started sooner, so you can get reimbursed faster. Here’s how it works:
1. SUBMIT RECEIPTS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE – IDEALLY WHEN YOU’VE JUST MADE A PURCHASE, OR BEFORE THE RECEIPT GETS STASHED AWAY. EXPENSEIT PRO GIVES YOU THREE EASY WAYS TO SUBMIT RECEIPTS:
•Simply take a photo of a receipt using the ExpenseIt Pro app. iOS users click “use” and Android users click the check mark to have the receipt photo analyzed and turned into an expense.
•Use a receipt photo you’ve already taken; open it in the ExpenseIt Pro app, and click “use” to have it analyzed and turned into an expense.
•If a receipt has been emailed to you, forward it to receipts@ExpenseIt.com; after it’s analyzed, it will be waiting for you in Concur Expense.
2. REVIEW YOUR ANALYZED RECEIPTS – OR HAVE THEM AUTOMATICALLY SENT TO CONCUR EXPENSE – AFTER THEY’RE TURNED INTO EXPENSES:
•To review analyzed receipts first, you can get notified when they’re ready by choosing email or push notifications in the app’s settings. After you review or make changes, simply click “export” to send the receipts to Concur Expense.
•To have your analyzed receipts sent to Concur Expense without reviewing first, select “automatically export expenses to Concur” in the app’s settings, and they’ll be waiting for you in Concur Expense – where you can also make changes as you’re finishing up your expense report.
3. GO TO CONCUR EXPENSE, ADD YOUR EXPENSES TO A REPORT AND YOU’RE DONE.
•With everything in one place, you’ll see that ExpenseIt Pro has selected the expense category, matched receipts with credit card charges, attached the receipt photo, and even itemized your hotel bills for you.
•Simply add each expense to a Concur Expense report, and submit your expense report to get reimbursed.
For more information, visit http://ExpenseIt.com.
Changelog / What's New• Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Download ExpenseIt from Concur for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of ExpenseIt from Concur for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download ExpenseIt from Concur for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.expenseit-v1.13.5-AppforPC.net.apk file with it so that you can enjoy ExpenseIt from Concur services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading ExpenseIt from Concur for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install ExpenseIt from Concur for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of ExpenseIt from Concur. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the ExpenseIt from Concur on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use ExpenseIt from Concur on PC. Here is the ExpenseIt from Concur successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of ExpenseIt from Concur on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install ExpenseIt from Concur on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate ExpenseIt from Concur app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.