Expense Manager for PCCan't handle your daily finance? Expense Manager is here to help.
Expense Manager for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Expense Manager is a Finance app developed by Bishinews. The latest version of Expense Manager is 3.9.14. It was released on 2021-04-05. You can download Expense Manager 3.9.14 directly on AppforPC.net. Over 61,145 users rating a average 61,145 of 5 about Expense Manager. More than 5,000,000+ is playing Expense Manager right now. Coming to join them and download Expense Manager directly!
Description of Expense Manager
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases by Bishinews.
• Tracking expenses and incomes
• Split Transaction - Record all items in a single transaction with different category and amount
• Recurring expense and income
• Multiple accounts
• Taking a picture of receipt
• Tracking tax
• Tracking mileage
• Tracking debts
• Credit Card
• Credit Card and bank SMS message parsing
• Write, Print, and Email Checks
Budget and Bill Organizing
• Organizing bills by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Payment alerts
• Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly budget with progress bar
• Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly summary
• Calendar view for expense and income
• Calendar budget forecasting
Search and Report
• Search by category, subcategory, payee/payer, payment method, status, description, tag, etc.
• Reports in HTML, CSV, Excel and PDF
• Import and export account activities
• Charts by category, subcategory, payee/payer, payment method, status, description, tag, date etc.
• Email report for print
Backup and Sync
• Automatic backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card
• Automatic sync between Android devices via Dropbox
Connect to PC via Network
• View all accounts on one page in bigger screen
• Do your regular work such as add expense/income, edit Settings, view charts etc.
• Add multiple expense or income records
• Backup data and restore data on PC
• Currency converter
• Regular calculator
• Tip calculator
• Loan calculator
• Credit card payoff calculator
• Interest calculator
• Shopping list
• User can easily customize background color, action bar color and button color.
• Customizing date format
• Customizing category and subcategory
• Payment method, payee/payer, Tags, income category and status can be entered or updated by user
• Multiple currencies support
• Chinese (Simplified)
• Chinese (Traditional)
• Widgets: overview, summary, budget, calculator, quick add etc.
• PIN protection
• No registration and internet access are required.
• Active developer support
No other app can beat us on features. It's all free.
• Storage: backup data in sdcard and external storage. Save purchase receipt in sdcard and external storage.
• GET_ACCOUNTS: back up data on Google Drive.
• SMS: Parse SMS message from your credit card and bank and save it automatically in the app. If you don't use this feature, go to phone Settings/Apps/Expense Manager/Permissions to switch off SMS permission on phones with Android 6 and up.
• ACCESS_WiFi_STATE: This permission allows PC connection via WiFi. If you don't need to use this app on a PC browser, you can disable this permission.
All data save inside your phone or your personal cloud account such as Google Drive and Dropbox when you connect to. Nobody but you can access your data.
Please email question and feature request directly to developer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We actively support users.
Changelog / What's New- Minor enhancement
Download Expense Manager for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Expense Manager for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Expense Manager for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.expensemanager-v3.9.14-AppforPC.net.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Expense Manager services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Expense Manager for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Expense Manager for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Expense Manager. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Expense Manager on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Expense Manager on PC. Here is the Expense Manager successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Expense Manager on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Expense Manager on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Expense Manager app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.