Google Find My Device for PCFind, ring, lock, and erase any lost Android device
Google Find My Device for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Google Find My Device is a Tools app developed by Google LLC. The latest version of Google Find My Device is 2.4.042. It was released on 2021-06-23. You can download Google Find My Device 2.4.042 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 949,132 users rating a average 949,132 of 5 about Google Find My Device. More than 100,000,000+ is playing Google Find My Device right now. Coming to join them and download Google Find My Device directly!
Description of Google Find My Device
See your phone, tablet or watch on a map. If current location isn’t available, you’ll see the last known location.
Use indoor maps to help you to find your device in airports, malls, or other large buildings
Navigate to your device with Google Maps by tapping the device location and then the Maps icon
Play a sound at full volume, even if your device is on silent
Erase the device or lock it with a custom message and contact number on lock screen
See network and battery status
See hardware details
• Location: Needed to show your device’s current location on the map
• Contacts: Needed to access the email address associated with your Google account
Find My Device is part of Google Play Protect
Changelog / What's New• Support for indoor maps to help you find your device in airports, malls, or other large buildings
• Support for work profiles
Download Google Find My Device for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Google Find My Device for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Google Find My Device for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.google.android.apps.adm-v2.4.042.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Google Find My Device services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Google Find My Device for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Google Find My Device for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Google Find My Device. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Google Find My Device on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Google Find My Device on PC. Here is the Google Find My Device successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Google Find My Device on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Google Find My Device on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Google Find My Device app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.