Google Authenticator for PCEnable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking.
Google Authenticator for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Google Authenticator is a Tools app developed by Google LLC. The latest version of Google Authenticator is 5.10. It was released on 2020-09-18. You can download Google Authenticator 5.10 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 258,560 users rating a average 258,560 of 5 about Google Authenticator. More than 50,000,000+ is playing Google Authenticator right now. Coming to join them and download Google Authenticator directly!
Description of Google Authenticator
2-Step Verification provides stronger security for your Google Account by requiring a second step of verification when you sign in. In addition to your password, you’ll also need a code generated by the Google Authenticator app on your phone.
Learn more about 2-Step Verification: https://g.co/2step
* Generate verification codes without a data connection
* Google Authenticator works with many providers & accounts
* Dark theme available
* Automatic setup via QR code
* Transfer accounts between devices via QR code
Camera: Needed to add accounts using QR codes
Changelog / What's New* Added the ability to transfer accounts to a different device, e.g. when switching phones
* Refreshed the look and feel of the app
Download Google Authenticator for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Google Authenticator for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Google Authenticator for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.google.android.apps.authenticator2-v5.10.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Google Authenticator services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Google Authenticator for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Google Authenticator for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Google Authenticator. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Google Authenticator on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Google Authenticator on PC. Here is the Google Authenticator successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Google Authenticator on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Google Authenticator on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Google Authenticator app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.