Google Classroom for PCConnect with your classes and do assignments on the go.
Google Classroom for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Google Classroom is a Education app developed by Google LLC. The latest version of Google Classroom is 7.2.101.04.75. It was released on 2021-04-13. You can download Google Classroom 7.2.101.04.75 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 1,438,494 users rating a average 1,438,494 of 5 about Google Classroom. More than 100,000,000+ is playing Google Classroom right now. Coming to join them and download Google Classroom directly!
Description of Google Classroom
There are many benefits to using Classroom:
• Easy to set up – Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time – The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review and mark assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization – Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials (e.g., documents, photos, and videos) are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication – Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Secure – Like the rest of Google Workspace for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes.
Camera: Needed to allow the user to take photos or videos and post them to Classroom.
Storage: Needed to allow the user to attach photos, videos, and local files to Classroom. It's also needed to enable offline support.
Accounts: Needed to allow the user to choose which account to use in Classroom.
Changelog / What's New* You can now scan documents to create a PDF attachment using your phone's camera
* You can now upload multiple images at the same time
* We have updated the look and feel for selecting attachments and submitting work
* Bug fixes and improvements
Download Google Classroom for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Google Classroom for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Google Classroom for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.google.android.apps.classroom-v7.2.101.04.75.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Google Classroom services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Google Classroom for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Google Classroom for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Google Classroom. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Google Classroom on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Google Classroom on PC. Here is the Google Classroom successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Google Classroom on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Google Classroom on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Google Classroom app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.