Google Chat for PCCollaborate seamlessly with Google Chat, part of Google Workspace
Google Chat for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Google Chat is a Business app developed by Google LLC. The latest version of Google Chat is 2024.01.21.600292210.Release. It was released on 2024-01-17. You can download Google Chat 2024.01.21.600292210.Release directly on AppforPC.net. Over 192,464 users rating a average 192,464 of 5 about Google Chat. More than 10,000,000+ is playing Google Chat right now. Coming to join them and download Google Chat directly!
Description of Google Chat
• Group collaboration that allows Google Workspace content creation and sharing (Docs, Sheets, Slides), without having to worry about granting permissions
• Side by side editors, one click meetings, scheduling, document creation, and shared files, tasks, and events make it easy to get work done
• Google search functionality, with options to filter for conversations and content that you’ve shared
• Ready for Enterprise, with the full benefits of Google Workspace security and access controls including Data Loss Prevention, Compliance, Admin Settings, Vault Retention, Holds, Search, and Export
Follow us for more:
Changelog / What's NewCurrent version, for Google Workspace Customers only, includes direct messages, group chats, and platform integration with Google Apps
Download Google Chat for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Google Chat for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Google Chat for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.google.android.apps.dynamite-v2024.01.21.600292210.Release-AppforPC.net.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Google Chat services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Google Chat for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Google Chat for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Google Chat. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Google Chat on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Google Chat on PC. Here is the Google Chat successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Google Chat on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Google Chat on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Google Chat app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.