Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage for PCSend money, shop, pay bills & earn rewards — plus a secure mobile wallet
Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage is a Finance app developed by Google LLC. The latest version of Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage is Varies with device. It was released on 2021-07-17. You can download Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage Varies with device directly on Appforpc.net. Over 6,430,559 users rating a average 6,430,559 of 5 about Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage. More than 100,000,000+ is playing Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage right now. Coming to join them and download Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage directly!
Description of Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage
- Pay at your favorite places
- Send and receive money instantly
- Earn rewards for everyday payments
- Understand your spending & improve your financial health
📱MAKE PAYMENTS FAST & EASY
Send & receive money
+ Transfer money easily to friends & family safely
+ Create a group to send and receive money for things like trips, dinner, bills, rent, and more. Google Pay will even help you do the math on who owes what.
+ Money transfers are instant and free with Google Pay balance. There are no fees if you use ACH to withdraw funds
Your shared payments stay with the group
+ When you send a payment with Google Pay, it’ll stay between you and your friends. Only the people involved in the transaction will see it.
+ Pay with your phone anywhere contactless payments are accepted. Just unlock it, hold it to the reader, and go.
Connect with your favorite businesses and discover new ones
+ See businesses where you’ve used Google Pay when you open the app. Get quick access to your transactions, loyalty cards, and activate offers.
Discover nearby restaurants and order a meal
+ No need to toggle between different delivery apps. Explore places to eat, see menus, and order a meal for pickup or delivery with just a few taps.
Fuel your next adventure
+ Find nearby gas stations, see prices, and pay for fuel right from the app.
Take your phone for a ride
+ Pay contactless for transit rides where available. Just add a pass or set up a card, then use your phone to ride.
+ Use Google Pay to checkout quickly and securely when you shop on websites and apps.
📈 ORGANIZE AND UNDERSTAND YOUR MONEY
Manage your money
+ See the total balance from all of your eligible accounts in one payment app, so you’ll always know exactly what’s coming in and what’s going out.
+ Get reminders about upcoming bill payments.
Stay on top of your spending
+ Get weekly summaries, track trends over time, and see what you’ve spent at every business.
All your transactions, all together
+ With your permission, you can see activity from accounts you've linked. Import receipts from Gmail and Google Photos and then simply search for any of them.
💵 SAVE AND GROW YOUR MONEY
Earn rewards you can use right away
+ Get cashback for things like paying and referring friends. Any money you receive will go straight to your balance so you can use it instantly.
Double down on cashback
+ Activate offers and get cashback for redeeming them – whether you use Google Pay or your plastic card. Better yet: get twice the rewards when you redeem with a cashback credit card.
Loyalty made easy
+ No more sign-up forms or punch cards. Easily enroll in loyalty and rewards programs from the app, then let Google Pay apply points and perks automatically.
🛡️ SECURITY & CONTROL
Authentication for every payment
+ You'll need to use your fingerprint, pattern, PIN, or face to verify your identity each time you open the app or make a payment — only you can pay or send money
Keeping your private information safe
+ Try out a more personalized experience to see the most relevant offers from stores and get recommendations for ways to save. Turn it on or off at any time.
+ Manage and control personalization and other privacy settings like location preferences and contact syncing from settings
Your cards encrypted
+ When you pay cashless with your Android phone, Google Pay shares a unique Virtual Account Number instead of your actual card number with the business, so your payment info stays safe
Still have questions? Head over to https://support.google.com/googlepay
Changelog / What's NewWe're giving the app a fresh new look. Enjoy the latest features and offers, from Groups experiences to convenient card payments!
Download Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.google.android.apps.nbu.paisa.user-vVaries with device.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage on PC. Here is the Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.
|Varies with device||2021-07-15|