Google Translate for PCThe world is closer than ever with over 100 languages
Google Translate for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Google Translate is a Tools app developed by Google LLC. The latest version of Google Translate is 6.20.0.02.383428762. It was released on 2021-07-12. You can download Google Translate 6.20.0.02.383428762 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 7,962,192 users rating a average 7,962,192 of 5 about Google Translate. More than 1,000,000,000+ is playing Google Translate right now. Coming to join them and download Google Translate directly!
Description of Google Translate
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
• Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• SMS for translating text messages
• External storage for downloading offline translation data
• Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices
Changelog / What's NewBug fixes and improvements
Download Google Translate for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Google Translate for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Google Translate for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.google.android.apps.translate-v6.20.0.02.383428762.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Google Translate services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Google Translate for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Google Translate for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Google Translate. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Google Translate on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Google Translate on PC. Here is the Google Translate successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Google Translate on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Google Translate on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Google Translate app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.