YouTube Kids for PCEncourage kids to discover the world with a suite of parental controls
YouTube Kids for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
YouTube Kids is a Entertainment app developed by Google LLC. The latest version of YouTube Kids is 6.10.4. It was released on 2021-04-09. You can download YouTube Kids 6.10.4 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 1,464,516 users rating a average 1,464,516 of 5 about YouTube Kids. More than 100,000,000+ is playing YouTube Kids right now. Coming to join them and download YouTube Kids directly!
Description of YouTube Kids
YouTube Kids was created to give kids a more contained environment that makes it simpler and more fun for them to explore on their own, and easier for parents and caregivers to guide their journey as they discover new and exciting interests along the way. Learn more at youtube.com/kids
A safer online experience for kids
We work hard to keep the videos on YouTube Kids family-friendly and use a mix of automated filters built by our engineering teams, human review, and feedback from parents to protect our youngest users online. But no system is perfect and inappropriate videos can slip through, so we’re constantly working to improve our safeguards and offer more features to help parents create the right experience for their families.
Customize your child’s experience with Parental Controls
Limit screen time: Set a time limit for how long your kids can watch and help encourage their transition from watching to doing.
Keep up with what they watch: Simply check the watch it again page and you’ll always know what they’ve watched and the newest interests they’re exploring.
Blocking: Don’t like a video? Block the video or whole channel, and never see it again.
Flagging: You can always alert us to inappropriate content by flagging a video for review. Flagged videos are reviewed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Create individual experiences as unique as your kids
Create up to eight kid profiles, each with their own viewing preferences, video recommendations, and settings. Choose from "Approved Content Only" mode or select an age category that fits your child, "Preschool", "Younger", or "Older".
Select the "Approved Content Only" mode if you want to handpick the videos, channels and/or collections that you’ve approved your child to watch. In this mode, kids won’t be able to search for videos.The "Preschool" Mode designed for kids 4 and under curates videos that promote creativity, playfulness, learning, and exploration. The "Younger" Mode allows kids 5-7 to explore their interests in a wide variety of topics including songs, cartoons, and crafts. While our "Older" Mode gives kids 8 and up the chance to search and explore additional content such as popular music and gaming videos for kids.
All kinds of videos for all kinds of kids
Our library is filled with family-friendly videos on all different topics, igniting your kids’ inner creativity and playfulness. It’s everything from their favorite shows and music to learning how to build a model volcano (or make slime ;-), and everything in between.
Other important information:
Parental setup is needed to ensure the best experience possible for your kid.
YouTube Kids contains paid ads in order to offer the app for free. Your kid may also see videos with commercial content from YouTube creators that are not paid ads.The Privacy Notice for Google Accounts managed with Family Link describes our privacy practices when your kid uses YouTube Kids with their Google Account. When your kid uses YouTube Kids without signing into their Google Account, the YouTube Kids Privacy Notice applies.
Changelog / What's NewBug fixes and stability improvements
Download YouTube Kids for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of YouTube Kids for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download YouTube Kids for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.google.android.apps.youtube.kids-v6.10.4.apk file with it so that you can enjoy YouTube Kids services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading YouTube Kids for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install YouTube Kids for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of YouTube Kids. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the YouTube Kids on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use YouTube Kids on PC. Here is the YouTube Kids successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of YouTube Kids on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install YouTube Kids on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate YouTube Kids app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.