Google Play Games for PCPlay games instantly, save progress, and earn achievements.
Google Play Games for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Google Play Games is a Entertainment app developed by Google LLC. The latest version of Google Play Games is 2021.01.24213. It was released on 2021-02-02. You can download Google Play Games 2021.01.24213 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 11,606,516 users rating a average 11,606,516 of 5 about Google Play Games. More than 1,000,000,000+ is playing Google Play Games right now. Coming to join them and download Google Play Games directly!
Description of Google Play Games
• Instant play: There’s no installation needed – look for the "Instant play" button to instantly play full games.
• Built-in Google games: Play Solitaire, Minesweeper, Snake, PAC-MAN, Cricket, and Whirlybird – even when you’re offline.
• Save your progress: Your progress is automatically saved to the cloud when you see "Progress saved by Play Games."
• Gamer profile: Create a custom gamer ID, unlock achievements, earn XP, and level up.
• Gameplay recording: Easily record and share your best gameplay moments.
Download Google Play Games for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Google Play Games for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Google Play Games for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.google.android.play.games-v2021.01.24213.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Google Play Games services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Google Play Games for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Google Play Games for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Google Play Games. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Google Play Games on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Google Play Games on PC. Here is the Google Play Games successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Google Play Games on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Google Play Games on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Google Play Games app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.