Sync for reddit (Dev) for PCA beautiful reddit app for browsing reddit on the go!
Sync for reddit (Dev) for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Sync for reddit (Dev) is a News & Magazines app developed by Red Apps LTD. The latest version of Sync for reddit (Dev) is 17.3. It was released on 2021-04-16. You can download Sync for reddit (Dev) 17.3 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 3,221 users rating a average 3,221 of 5 about Sync for reddit (Dev). More than 10,000+ is playing Sync for reddit (Dev) right now. Coming to join them and download Sync for reddit (Dev) directly!
Description of Sync for reddit (Dev)
The dev version removes all ads and gets updates as soon as they're released!
Sync for reddit highlights:
• A beautiful rich Material design user interface with loads of customizable options
• A rich card experience with image, video and selftext previews
• Amazing performance
• Easily swipe back from messaging, comments, search and subreddits without using the back button
• Multi account support with secure OAuth login, subreddit sync and multireddit sync
• Best in class image viewer with support for images, GIFs, Gfycat, GIFV and galleries
• Advanced submission editor with in-built editing options
• Synchronize your read posts between devices and desktop (requires reddit gold)
• Beautiful Night theme with AMOLED support and auto night mode
• Color coded comments for quick scanning
• View the top 5 trending subreddits on reddit
• Send messages to other users and received notifications of incoming messages
• Subscribe to over 500,000 available subreddits on reddit (and growing!)
• Browse random subreddits when you're bored!
• Submit new links with built in photo upload
• Sidebar support with quick subreddit subscription
• Full spoiler support for popular subreddits
• Customize font sizes to suit your needs
• And much more!
What makes Sync unique?
• Optimized for /r/soccer
• Beautiful material activity transitions
• Recommended subreddits based on your top viewed subreddits
• Quickly change between accounts when commenting or messaging!
• Open multiple subs at once with multi window support!
• Sort subs by most viewed
• Long press any image to see a quick preview (and even albums!)
• Super fast image loading
• Per account setting profiles
• Android 7.1 app shortcuts (based on your most viewed)
• Highly configurable auto-night mode (start and end time)
• Weekly updates
• 99.9% crash free
Head on over to /r/redditsync for news and discussion on the app!
Please note, Sync for reddit is an unofficial app. reddit and the reddit alien logo, trademark and trade dress are registered trademarks owned by reddit Inc. and are used under license.
Changelog / What's NewAfter a long year v20 is finally complete. Featuring:
- Updated MD2 redesign
- Added bottom navigation (optional)
- Automatic dark mode
- Fully customizable quick actions
- Inline image previews (in comments)
- Reddit emote support
- Comment swipe actions
- Quickly restore your post scroll position
- New flairs
- New Awards
- Added crosspost support
- Added biometric security options
And much much more...
Download Sync for reddit (Dev) for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Sync for reddit (Dev) for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Sync for reddit (Dev) for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.laurencedawson.reddit_sync.dev-v17.3.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Sync for reddit (Dev) services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Sync for reddit (Dev) for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Sync for reddit (Dev) for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Sync for reddit (Dev). Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Sync for reddit (Dev) on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Sync for reddit (Dev) on PC. Here is the Sync for reddit (Dev) successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Sync for reddit (Dev) on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Sync for reddit (Dev) on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Sync for reddit (Dev) app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.