SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map for PCMap of stars, planets, meteor showers, galaxies and nebulae.
SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map is a Education app developed by Harshad RJ. The latest version of SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map is 8.3.8. It was released on 2021-07-19. You can download SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map 8.3.8 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 14,780 users rating a average 14,780 of 5 about SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map. More than 1,000,000+ is playing SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map right now. Coming to join them and download SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map directly!
Description of SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map
Get familiar with the sky by identifying stars, planets, and constellations. For the dedicated sky-gazers there are meteor showers, bright comets and deep sky objects from the Messier and NGC catalogs.
If you have a telescope, just strap the phone onto the OTA and to get a PUSHTO guide!
• Time machine : Jump to any date in past or future
• Real time Alt-Azimuth and Equatorial coordinates
• Messier objects
• mini-NGC catalog (subset of ~180 bright objects)
• Solar system objects including all 8 planets and the 4 Galilean moons
• Night Mode
• Search, with a guiding arrow
• Alt-Azimuth, Equatorial grid
Send an email to email@example.com.
• For better accuracy, calibrate the magnetic sensors by waving the phone in a figure-8 motion of your hands.
• For advanced use read: https://lavadip.com/skeye/documentation.html
• If you would like to help with translations: https://crowdin.com/project/skeye
‣ App Permissions
• Location: to determine accurate position of celestial objects
• Bluetooth: to support remote sensors
Changelog / What's New* Object details dialog now shows the Altitude Plot for that object
* More accurate Precession calculations
* Fix Wikipedia Link
* Many tweaks and bug fixes
Download SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.lavadip.skeye-v8.3.8.apk file with it so that you can enjoy SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map on PC. Here is the SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate SkEye | Astronomy | Sky Map app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.