Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple for PCTake fast notes or let the lecture recorder manage classroom note-taking
Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple is a Education app developed by Cosmic Pie Design. The latest version of Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple is 1.07. It was released on 2020-10-07. You can download Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple 1.07 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 2,409 users rating a average 2,409 of 5 about Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple. More than 100,000+ is playing Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple right now. Coming to join them and download Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple directly!
Description of Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple
- Record audio during professors' lectures or take quick memo during conferences. Take a note on your own or let the lecture recorder manage the note taking.
- Notes quick drawer: draw quickly any memo and annotate simple notes with your own handwriting, as you always have a sketchbook. Notetaking has never been easier!
- Share notes with your classmates with this classroom app. Write daily notes or ask your classmates to take them for you when you can't attend classrooms. It's the best class notes tool you will ever find.
- Organize notes like a pro: feel free to take fast notes during lectures, and let the app organize your quick memos. Keep notes right where you need them. It's note-taking made perfect.
Who can use this class tool?
It is the best among note taking apps and teaching apps, because it enhance taking notes during any class or subject: computer science, visual and applied arts, social sciences, liberal arts, intensive english, biological and biomedical sciences, mathematics, health professionals, engineering, biotechnology, geology, nursing, and so many others. As well, any student can use this class tool proficiently, to take note at any level: from middle school and high school notes, to college notes, university notes, undergraduate school and graduate school notes. Do not forget master studies and PhD (Doctor of Philosophy). Did you complete all the exams? This note app can be used for recording meeting notes too!
How does it work?
You just need to press the Start Lecture button to start an high quality voice recording process. After you've heard anything interesting, just tap one of the three audio notes button: Lecture Notes will retrieve the audio from the past and save it for you. Moreover, you can take any written notes during the audio registration. It's easier than it seems: you'll never miss any important note!
- Hidden voice recorder in background
- Files are arranged in sessions, to keep everything simple
- 3 different customizable record durations
- Change the recorded audio quality
- Noise reduction filter
- Easy to use interface
- Send/share an audio track or a pocket note via e-mail, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
Changelog / What's NewProbably the best app to take notes during lectures and conferences.
Download Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.lecture.notes-v1.07.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple on PC. Here is the Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Lecture Notes - Classroom Notes Made Simple app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.