Spending Tracker for PCTrack your expenses, stick to a budget, save money. It's that simple!
Spending Tracker for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Spending Tracker is a Finance app developed by MH Riley Ltd. The latest version of Spending Tracker is 2.5. It was released on 2021-06-18. You can download Spending Tracker 2.5 directly on AppforPC.net. Over 51,595 users rating a average 51,595 of 5 about Spending Tracker. More than 1,000,000+ is playing Spending Tracker right now. Coming to join them and download Spending Tracker directly!
Description of Spending Tracker
★ Features ★
✔ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you to easily manage your spending
- super fast expense entry
✔ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
✔ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next month or week
✔ Summary View
- overview of your current balance along with expense and income totals
- see your main areas of spending
✔ Log Expense and Income
- repeat your expenses daily, weekly or monthly
- export to CSV for use in a spreadsheet
- export to PDF for viewing and printing (Pro Upgrade required)
✔ Multiple Accounts
- create separate personal, business and savings accounts for example
- beautiful and interactive charts allow easy visualisation of where your money goes
- view spending grouped by category
- see your history so you can track your progress
- editable expense and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
✔ Syncing (Pro Upgrade required)
- automatically sync your data to other Android devices
- you can also sync to iOS and Windows versions of Spending Tracker, which will require a separate upgrade on these platforms
- keep your data safe by backing up to Dropbox
- the auto backups feature will take care of it for you
- put the widget on your home screen for easy access
- quick add buttons
✔ Local Tips
- optionally receive tips when you enter participating local venues (requires location and bluetooth permissions)
- this could include money saving offers
✔ Special design layout for tablets
- optimal use of larger screen size makes it even better for managing your money
Changelog / What's NewDark Theme
This can be turned on in the Settings area, and can be configured to be on all the time, or follow the Dark Mode setting of your device.
* Fixed a cosmetic issue affecting the widget buttons
* Fix Cash Flow chart title and time travel button visibility
Download Spending Tracker for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Spending Tracker for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Spending Tracker for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.mhriley.spendingtracker-v2.5-AppforPC.net.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Spending Tracker services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Spending Tracker for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Spending Tracker for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Spending Tracker. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Spending Tracker on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Spending Tracker on PC. Here is the Spending Tracker successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Spending Tracker on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Spending Tracker on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Spending Tracker app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.