Photomath for PCMath explained, step-by-step
Photomath for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Photomath is a Education app developed by Photomath, Inc.. The latest version of Photomath is 7.5.0. It was released on 2021-01-30. You can download Photomath 7.5.0 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 1,997,758 users rating a average 1,997,758 of 5 about Photomath. More than 100,000,000+ is playing Photomath right now. Coming to join them and download Photomath directly!
Description of Photomath
Photomath is free and works without wi-fi or data. Whether you’re on the bus, in a cave, or just offline, core Photomath is always available.
We’ve got you covered from basic arithmetic to advanced calculus and geometry. You CAN do math!
• Word problem explanations!
• No internet or data required for equation-based problems
• Free to use
• Step-by-step explanations for every solution
• Exclusive how-to animations
• Scroll through multiple solving methods per problem
• Multi-functional scientific calculator
• Interactive graphs
MATH TOPICS COVERED
• Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors da
• Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
• Geometry (specific textbooks only)
• Trigonometry/Precalculus: identities, conic sections, vectors, sequences and series, logarithmic functions
• Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
• Statistics: combinations, factorials
“An answer isn’t all you’ll get from this free app. Photomath also provides a step-by-step guide of how each problem is solved.” — Huffington Post
“The step-by-step guide is beneficial to students that do not have access to a tutor and struggle with solving math problems.” — Forbes
“A viral video about a new app looks like a dream come true for anyone who struggles with math.” — Time
Want to boost your learning experience? With Photomath Plus, you get:
High-quality teacher-approved explanations for every problem in select textbooks, including word and geometry problems! Learn or repeat math concepts at your own pace.
Detailed animations that help you visualize and understand each math step.
TIPS & HINTS
Level up your learning by understanding “how” and “why” math problems are solved, or remember forgotten terms and concepts with our embedded glossary.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at the confirmation of purchase.
• A subscription automatically renews unless it’s canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Manage or cancel your subscription in your account settings on the Google Play after purchase.
• Offers and pricing subject to change without notice.
Suggestions or questions? Email us at email@example.com
Changelog / What's NewWe update the app regularly to make studying as smooth as possible. Get the latest version which includes bug fixes and general improvements. Get unstuck faster, learn better, and get more time back for the other things in your life!
Download Photomath for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Photomath for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Photomath for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.microblink.photomath-v7.5.0.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Photomath services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Photomath for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Photomath for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Photomath. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Photomath on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Photomath on PC. Here is the Photomath successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Photomath on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Photomath on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Photomath app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.