Xbox for PCThe Xbox app keeps you connected to the fun with your friends, games, & console.
Xbox for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Xbox is a Entertainment app developed by Microsoft Corporation. The latest version of Xbox is 2103.317.2330. It was released on 2021-03-23. You can download Xbox 2103.317.2330 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 975,673 users rating a average 975,673 of 5 about Xbox. More than 50,000,000+ is playing Xbox right now. Coming to join them and download Xbox directly!
Description of Xbox
-Download the new Xbox app and stay connected to friends & games
-Easily share game clips & screenshots to your favorite social networks
-Use integrated voice and text chat with friends on console or PC
-Play games from your console straight to your phone over the internet*
-Get notifications for new game invites, party chat messages and more
*Requires supported phones or tablets (mobile data charges may apply) and supported Bluetooth controller, with supported games. Xbox One or Xbox Series X must be turned on or in Instant-On mode. Learn more at xbox.com/mobile-app. Online console multiplayer (including via Xbox remote play) requires Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold, memberships sold separately.
XBOX APP AGREEMENT
The following terms supplement any software license terms that accompany the Xbox App.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft’s gaming applications on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/microsoft-software-license-terms-mobile-gaming
FEEDBACK. If you give feedback about the Xbox App to Microsoft, you give to Microsoft, without charge, the right to use, share and commercialize your feedback in any way and for any purpose. You also give to third parties, without charge, any patent rights needed for their products, technologies and services to use or interface with any specific parts of a Microsoft software or service that includes the feedback. You will not give feedback that is subject to a license that requires Microsoft to license its software or documentation to third parties because we include your feedback in them. These rights survive this agreement.
Changelog / What's New• Achievements are coming! This month we're testing various achievement experiences in the app starting with a limited set of users, and then rolling out to 100%. We'll also be releasing additional updates with popular features like leaderboards in the coming months.
• Game management improvements - Easily clear up storage space when you try to install a game your target console doesn't have space for directly from the app.
Download Xbox for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Xbox for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Xbox for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.microsoft.xboxone.smartglass-v2103.317.2330.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Xbox services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Xbox for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Xbox for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Xbox. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Xbox on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Xbox on PC. Here is the Xbox successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Xbox on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Xbox on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Xbox app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.