NBA: Live Games & Scores for PCOfficial home of NBA League Pass, live basketball, stats, highlights & more!
NBA: Live Games & Scores for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
NBA: Live Games & Scores is a Sports app developed by NBA Properties, Inc.. The latest version of NBA: Live Games & Scores is 10.1103. It was released on 2020-11-18. You can download NBA: Live Games & Scores 10.1103 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 152,624 users rating a average 152,624 of 5 about NBA: Live Games & Scores. More than 10,000,000+ is playing NBA: Live Games & Scores right now. Coming to join them and download NBA: Live Games & Scores directly!
Description of NBA: Live Games & Scores
Never miss a moment with the latest scores, highlights, stats and news. NBA League Pass is now better than ever, with access to stream live basketball games, on-demand videos, and much more.
All fans get access to:
- Official NBA basketball schedule, scores and stats
- In-game and post game highlights
- Game previews and recaps
- Live access to stream select press conferences and events
- Personalized content about your favorite players and teams
- Editor’s picks for the hottest news and updates from around the league
Want even more NBA basketball? We’ve got you covered with NBA League Pass and NBA TV, now with more ways to watch NBA games than ever before.
NBA League Pass subscribers also get access to:
- NBA games live and on demand*
- Multiple package options to match your personal preferences
- Mobile View game streams customized for phones and tablets
- More custom language streaming options
- Multiple condensed game formats
- Download games and other content to watch offline when you’re on the go
- NBA Archives: access to classic games, documentaries and more**
NBA TV includes a 24-hour live stream of exclusive features:***
- NBA TV live games
- Studio coverage and analysis
- Curated documentaries
- Select classic games available with NBA TV
* Blackouts and restrictions apply in the US and Canada.
** Available for select subscribers in select markets
***NBA TV is sold separately in the US. Not available in some markets, including Canada, China, Italy, Japan, and Spain
Be sure to download the official NBA app for the best coverage of special events all year round, including pre-season games, global games, Christmas Day games, Martin Luther King Jr. Day games, NBA All-Star Game and events, NBA Playoffs, The NBA Finals, NBA Draft and NBA Summer League. The official NBA app features action from the Atlanta Hawks, Boston Celtics, Brooklyn Nets, Charlotte Hornets, Chicago Bulls, Cleveland Cavaliers, Dallas Mavericks, Denver Nuggets, Detroit Pistons, Golden State Warriors, Houston Rockets, Indiana Pacers, LA Clippers, Los Angeles Lakers, Memphis Grizzlies, Miami Heat, Milwaukee Bucks, Minnesota Timberwolves, New Orleans Pelicans, New York Knicks, Oklahoma City Thunder, Orlando Magic, Philadelphia 76ers, Phoenix Suns, Portland Trail Blazers, Sacramento Kings, San Antonio Spurs, Toronto Raptors, Utah Jazz, and Washington Wizards.
Current NBA League Pass and NBA TV subscribers can access their subscription by logging into the app.
Purchase NBA League Pass or NBA TV and you will be automatically billed through Google Play every 30 days (monthly packages) or every 365 days (annual packages) until you cancel your subscription. Refunds are not available after subscriptions have been activated.
Please visit support.watch.nba.com to contact the support team if you are experiencing any issues.
Changelog / What's NewWe’re getting ready for the upcoming NBA season. Download the updated NBA app to make sure you stay up to date.
- Live coverage of the NBA Draft
- Live game interactive features
- New content formats for all the latest news from the league
- Other bug fixes and improvements to performance
Download NBA: Live Games & Scores for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of NBA: Live Games & Scores for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download NBA: Live Games & Scores for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.nbaimd.gametime.nba2011-v10.1103.apk file with it so that you can enjoy NBA: Live Games & Scores services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading NBA: Live Games & Scores for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install NBA: Live Games & Scores for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of NBA: Live Games & Scores. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the NBA: Live Games & Scores on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use NBA: Live Games & Scores on PC. Here is the NBA: Live Games & Scores successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of NBA: Live Games & Scores on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install NBA: Live Games & Scores on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate NBA: Live Games & Scores app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.