Netflix for PCNetflix is the leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies.
Netflix for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Netflix is a Entertainment app developed by Netflix, Inc.. The latest version of Netflix is 7.92.0. It was released on 2021-03-02. You can download Netflix 7.92.0 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 11,140,693 users rating a average 11,140,693 of 5 about Netflix. More than 1,000,000,000+ is playing Netflix right now. Coming to join them and download Netflix directly!
Description of Netflix
We’ve got award-winning series, movies, documentaries, and stand-up specials. And with the mobile app, you get Netflix while you travel, commute, or just take a break.
What you’ll love about Netflix:
• We add TV shows and movies all the time. Browse new titles or search for your favorites, and stream videos right on your device.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV shows and movies you’ll love.
• Create up to five profiles for an account. Profiles give different members of your household their own personalized Netflix.
• Enjoy a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
• Preview quick videos of our series and movies and get notifications for new episodes and releases.
• Save your data. Download titles to your mobile device and watch offline, wherever you are.
For complete terms and conditions, please visit http://www.netflix.com/termsofuse
For privacy statement, please visit http://www.netflix.com/privacy
Changelog / What's NewGet the best experience for enjoying recent hits and timeless classics with our latest Netflix update for your phone and tablet.
Download Netflix for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Netflix for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Netflix for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.netflix.mediaclient-v7.92.0.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Netflix services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Netflix for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Netflix for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Netflix. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Netflix on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Netflix on PC. Here is the Netflix successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Netflix on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Netflix on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Netflix app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.