Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map for PCThe most realistic sky map to observe stars, planets and constellations!
Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map is a Education app developed by Noctua Software Ltd. The latest version of Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map is 1.0.5. It was released on 2020-12-03. You can download Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map 1.0.5 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 3,307 users rating a average 3,307 of 5 about Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map. More than 50,000+ is playing Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map right now. Coming to join them and download Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map directly!
Description of Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map
Identify stars, constellations, planets, comets, satellites (such as the ISS), and other deep sky objects in real time in the sky above you in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at the sky!
This award-winning astronomy application has an easy to use and minimalist user interface, that makes it one of the best astronomical applications for adults and children who want to explore the night sky.
This Plus version will also satisfy the most demanding astronomy enthusiasts thanks to its massive collection of sky objects (up to magnitude 22 versus magnitude 10 in the standard version) and advanced observing features for controlling telescopes or preparing observing sessions.
Stellarium Mobile Plus features:
★ View an accurate night sky simulation of stars and planets for any date, time and location.
★ Reach the limit of knowledge by diving in a massive collection of stars, nebulas, galaxies, star clusters and other deep sky objects:
• All known stars: Gaia DR2 catalog of over 1.69 billion stars
• All known planets, natural satellites and comets, and many other minor solar system objects (10k asteroids)
• Most known deep sky objects: a combined catalog of over 2 million nebulas and galaxies
★ Zoom almost without limits on high resolution images of the Milky Way, Deep Sky Objects or planetary surfaces.
★ Discover how people living in other regions of the planet see the stars by selecting the shapes and illustrations of the constellations for many sky cultures.
★ Track artificial satellites, including the International Space Station.
★ Simulate landscape and atmosphere with realistic sunrise, sunset and atmosphere refraction.
★ Discover 3D rendering of the major solar system planets and their satellites.
★ Observe the sky in night mode (red) to preserve your eyes adaptation to darkness.
★ Observe in the field, even without internet connection, with a "reduced" set of data: 2 million stars, 2 million Deep Sky Objects, 10k asteroids.
★ Control your telescope through Bluetooth or WIFI: drive any GOTO telescope compatible with NexStar, SynScan or LX200 protocols.
★ Prepare your observing sessions using the advanced observation tools, to predict a celestial object observability and transit times.
Stellarium Mobile Plus - Star Map is made by the original creator of Stellarium, the well known open source planetarium and one of the best astronomy applications on Desktop PC.
Changelog / What's NewMajor update with tons of improvements, including:
- a re-designed time control widget allowing to type date directly, and quickly jump to next/previous night
- extended simulation time range to years -5000/+5000
- an improved startup experience with explicit time animation
- performances improvements
- improved pluto's orbit and Mars rotation accuracy
- many other fixes and improvements
We are happy to hear from you and get your feedback!
Download Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.noctuasoftware.stellarium_plus-v1.0.5.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map on PC. Here is the Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.