Financial Pulse for PCOffering prices for different types of foreign exchange markets
Financial Pulse for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Financial Pulse is a Finance app developed by Pardazan Developer. The latest version of Financial Pulse is 2.1.4. It was released on 2020-11-27. You can download Financial Pulse 2.1.4 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 29 users rating a average 29 of 5 about Financial Pulse. More than 1,000+ is playing Financial Pulse right now. Coming to join them and download Financial Pulse directly!
Description of Financial Pulse
It gives you.
Financial pulse Application Applications:
Simultaneous access to stock exchange information and news, investment funds, bank loans, debt bonds, gold, currency, cryptocurrency and primary goods
Instantaneous monitoring of markets
Access to the latest financial markets analysis and articles
Access to a variety of calculators applied in banking calculations, gold, currency and debt papers
Currently, the following financial markets are supported in the Nabz-e-Mali app:
Providing a general view of the market and introducing stocks with the highest real/legal buying and selling
Complete information of loans paid by all banks of the country along with the introduction of the systems of each bank
Instantaneous price of cryptocurrencies with weekly, monthly, 6-month, annual and multi-year charts
Exchange rates in the free market, sana system and Nima system with the amount of changes
Real and up-to-day prices of gold and coins
Information on returns of equity, mixed investment funds and fixed income along with their price and asset charts
Providing general view of the market and securities information with periodic profits and profits at maturity
See prices of basic metals, precious metals and oil and its derivatives with advanced charts
with a lot of other possibilities .
Download Financial Pulse for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Financial Pulse for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Financial Pulse for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.pegasus.prices-v2.1.4.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Financial Pulse services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Financial Pulse for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Financial Pulse for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Financial Pulse. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Financial Pulse on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Financial Pulse on PC. Here is the Financial Pulse successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Financial Pulse on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Financial Pulse on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Financial Pulse app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.