Skin Creator for Minecraft for PCA fully-featured creation and editing hub for Minecraft skins.
Skin Creator for Minecraft for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Skin Creator for Minecraft is a Entertainment app developed by Phascinate. The latest version of Skin Creator for Minecraft is 2.0.5. It was released on 2020-10-08. You can download Skin Creator for Minecraft 2.0.5 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 1,918 users rating a average 1,918 of 5 about Skin Creator for Minecraft. More than 50,000+ is playing Skin Creator for Minecraft right now. Coming to join them and download Skin Creator for Minecraft directly!
Description of Skin Creator for Minecraft
Your Minecraft skin is basically your identity! Make it great! Skin Creator for Minecraft was made by Minecraft players for Minecraft players! And with support for the new Minecraft 1.8 skin layers and direct upload to Minecraft.net, you can edit and change your skins in a snap!
If you find any problems or think of any things that could be improved, please tell me. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to my website at http://phascinate.com!
**This app is not created by Mojang, nor is it affiliated, or supported by them at all.**
Changelog / What's New- MORE COMING SOON! :)
- Full Pocket Edition support!!! Either choose a skin within Pocket Edition, or press "Export to..." while in the skin previewer. Make sure you have at least 0.11.0 or above!
- Support for new Minecraft.net upload procedure.
- Made the "Random Skin" button way less annoying in the Download Skins area.
- Tons of small bug fixes and performance improvements.
Download Skin Creator for Minecraft for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Skin Creator for Minecraft for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Skin Creator for Minecraft for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.phascinate.minecrafthub-v2.0.5.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Skin Creator for Minecraft services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Skin Creator for Minecraft for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Skin Creator for Minecraft for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Skin Creator for Minecraft. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Skin Creator for Minecraft on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Skin Creator for Minecraft on PC. Here is the Skin Creator for Minecraft successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Skin Creator for Minecraft on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Skin Creator for Minecraft on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Skin Creator for Minecraft app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.