VPN by Private Internet Access for PCPrivate Internet Access® VPN: change your IP address + browse privately.
VPN by Private Internet Access for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
VPN by Private Internet Access is a Tools app developed by Private Internet Access. The latest version of VPN by Private Internet Access is 3.11.4. It was released on 2021-07-12. You can download VPN by Private Internet Access 3.11.4 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 40,721 users rating a average 40,721 of 5 about VPN by Private Internet Access. More than 1,000,000+ is playing VPN by Private Internet Access right now. Coming to join them and download VPN by Private Internet Access directly!
Description of VPN by Private Internet Access
🏆 Protect your privacy with Private Internet Access®, the world’s leading VPN proxy service for Android mobile and tablet users.
DOWNLOAD the Private Internet Access® VPN app and enjoy:
High speeds, unlimited bandwidth, dedicated apps for all major devices and operating systems (smartphones, tablets, computers, TVs, routers, and more), support for 10 devices simultaneously, no logs, and 24/7 live customer support.
🚀 PIA FEATURES 🚀
✔ Open Source Transparency. We use open-source VPN protocols like OpenVPN and WireGuard designed for anybody to inspect or modify for complete transparency.
✔ IP Shielding. Your real IP address will be changed to hide your identity and location. Your IP address and online activity will always remain private and we never log or store any of your info.
✔ WiFi Security. Your sensitive data (like texts, emails, passwords, photos, and banking details) can be exposed and easily stolen on unsecured WiFi networks.
✔ Powerful Encryption Standards. Stick with our defaults, or optimize your VPN experience to your own personal needs.
✔ 10 Simultaneous Devices. One PIA subscription covers up to 10 devices.
✔ Access Content. Access blocked apps, censored websites, and restricted content — including major streaming platforms.
✔ Split Tunneling. Make your VPN experience automated and smooth by choosing which applications or IP addresses can bypass the VPN tunnel.
✔ Per-Network Settings. Automatically enable the VPN when connecting to or rejoining an unsecure WiFi network.
✔ Kill Switch. If your VPN connection drops unexpectedly, our kill switch will automatically block your internet connection preventing any data leaks.
✔ FREE Email Breach Monitor. Check anytime to see if your email address has been affected by any security breaches.
🚀 WHY USE PIA? 🚀
✔ Low price. PIA’s best value VPN plan is a two-year subscription for $69.95, which is only $2.69/month!
✔ 7-Day Free Trial And 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. All our plans are covered so your satisfaction is guaranteed.
✔ Expertise. PIA is the most reliable and trusted VPN provider with over 10 years of expertise and a proven no-log policy.
✔ Customer Satisfaction. 15 million satisfied customers worldwide.
✔ 24/7 Customer Support. PIA provides a dedicated resource library, email support, and 24/7 live chat.
✔ Biggest Network. 30,000 servers in over 77 countries and more being added daily.
🚀 WHAT DOES THE TECH COMMUNITY THINK? 🚀 ★★★★★
"Private Internet Access, one of Lifehacker readers' favorite VPN service providers, makes it easy to surf privately and securely from anywhere." – Lifehacker
"There have been several Editors' Choice VPN services recently, as one product tops the next, but Private Internet Access out-performs and out-features the competition. With 4.5 stars, Private Internet Access sets the bar high and is truly the Editors' Choice, trumping all our previous favorites." -- PC Mag
“When shopping for a VPN service, it is recommended to find a service that does not log its customers’ traffic and prevents an anonymity-unmasking issue known as IPv6 leakage. Private Internet Access carries that level of security.” – Wired
This application only sends usernames and encrypted passwords to our servers as part of using the app. During signups, we also collect user emails. We do not collect or store any other user information.
Changelog / What's New- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Download VPN by Private Internet Access for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of VPN by Private Internet Access for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download VPN by Private Internet Access for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.privateinternetaccess.android-v3.11.4.apk file with it so that you can enjoy VPN by Private Internet Access services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading VPN by Private Internet Access for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install VPN by Private Internet Access for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of VPN by Private Internet Access. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the VPN by Private Internet Access on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use VPN by Private Internet Access on PC. Here is the VPN by Private Internet Access successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of VPN by Private Internet Access on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install VPN by Private Internet Access on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate VPN by Private Internet Access app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.