Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking for PCTrack your EBT, mobile banking, deals, coupons, benefits, and jobs in one app.
Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking is a Finance app developed by Propel Inc. The latest version of Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking is 6.8.0. It was released on 2024-01-17. You can download Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking 6.8.0 directly on AppforPC.net. Over 492,172 users rating a average 492,172 of 5 about Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking. More than 10,000,000+ is playing Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking right now. Coming to join them and download Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking directly!
Description of Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking
Join the 5+ million people who trust Providers (formerly Fresh EBT) for a better way to manage their EBT, WIC, Social Security/SSI, other benefits, and debit.
You'll keep your family’s finances on track, get exclusive deals, find jobs, and save more money with Providers, the all-in-one money app.
TRACK ALL YOUR SPENDING IN ONE PLACE
Providers makes it easy to manage your benefits and debit in one secure app:
• Child Tax Credit
• Social Security (SSI)
• Cash benefits (TANF)
• Tax refunds
INSTANTLY SEE YOUR EBT BALANCE
Skip the call. Check your EBT and WIC balances and spending history instantly on your phone. You’ll save time and always know how much you have to spend.
WORKS IN EVERY STATE
Providers (formerly Fresh EBT) works with every food assistance program and EBT card in the U.S. Get your EBT balance for your Quest, ebtEDGE, ConnectEBT, California CalFresh, Texas Lone Star, Florida & Pennsylvania ACCESS cards, Illinois Link, MI Bridge, Oregon Trail, and all other states’ EBT cards.
FIND STORES THAT ACCEPT EBT AND WIC
Use our map to find the nearest grocery stores, farmers’ markets, and places that accept EBT (also called food stamps or SNAP) and WIC. Also find food pantries to get free food.
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR BENEFITS
Get regular updates on any important changes to your food stamps (SNAP), P-EBT, Disability, and other benefits in all states.
BANK EASY WITH PROVIDERS CARD
Providers Card is a free mobile banking account that’s exclusively available to EBT cardholders.
Your Providers Card account comes with a Mastercard® debit card for everyday spending and a virtual card that’s extra secure for online shopping and bills.
ENJOY EARLIER PAYDAYS
Your paychecks arrive up to 2 days early if you set up direct deposit on your Providers Card mobile banking account.
GET YOUR BENEFITS UP TO 5 DAYS EARLY
You can get Social Security or Disability benefits up to 5 days early if you set up direct deposit with Providers Card. That’s faster than other traditional banks. Plus, our Deposit Prediction tool tells you exactly when your SSI/SSDI deposit will hit.
STRESS LESS ABOUT FEES
Providers Card mobile banking has no monthly or annual fees. No overdraft fees. No account open, close, or inactivity fees. No additional transaction, maintenance, service, or any other hidden fees. There are also no fees if you take out cash at one of our 30,000+ free ATMs.
STAY SAFE AND SECURE
Your money and personal information is protected by best-in-class encryption and security features. Your Providers Card debit funds are FDIC-insured up to $250,000. Instant transaction notifications and 1-tap card locking keep you in control of your family’s budget.
FILE YOUR TAXES FOR FREE
Providers Card comes with a free tax filing tool called Providers Tax. It’s easy and secure to file your taxes from your phone. Maximum refund, guaranteed. Both federal and state returns are 100% free.
SAVE MONEY AND EARN EXTRA CASH
Get exclusive deals for EBT cardholders, weekly discounts, and local coupons to help you save money on your groceries, bills, and more. If you need extra cash, use our job board to find a new job or part-time gig.
Providers (formerly FRESH EBT) is not affiliated with the government. We access your EBT account information with your permission via state EBT systems. We compile information about government benefits from public websites.
Providers Card and its banking services are issued and facilitated by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Mastercard. Providers Card is separate from your EBT card and may be used everywhere Mastercard® debit cards are accepted.
Changelog / What's NewBug fixes and performance improvements.
Download Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.propel.ebenefits-v6.8.0-AppforPC.net.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking on PC. Here is the Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Providers: EBT, Mobile Banking app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.