Reddit for PCDive into anything
Reddit for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Reddit is a News & Magazines app developed by reddit Inc.. The latest version of Reddit is 2021.26.0. It was released on 2021-07-14. You can download Reddit 2021.26.0 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 2,169,143 users rating a average 2,169,143 of 5 about Reddit. More than 50,000,000+ is playing Reddit right now. Coming to join them and download Reddit directly!
Description of Reddit
With over 100,000 communities about every topic you could think of (and a few you’d probably never think of if it wasn’t for the creativity of strangers on the internet), Reddit is the place where you can dive into anything and connect with people on any topic.
A few things you’ll find on Reddit…
■ Thousands of communities
Whether you're into breaking news, sports, TV fan theories, or a never-ending stream of the internet's cutest animals, there's a community on Reddit for you.
■ Laughs, lols, and plenty of ridiculousness
Lose track of vast amounts of time as you find memes, bananas for scale, bread stapled to trees, cat videos, and more of the absurd and oddly absorbing.
■ The best discussions
The real action is always in the comments. Reddit’s discussion threads are where community members jump in to provide commentary, humor, and insight.
■ Answers to questions you’re too afraid to ask in public
Recipes, street fashion, career help, fitness plans, and more—find ideas and inspiration for whatever you want to do.
■ Live video streams, chats, and talks
Want to know what people are doing right now? Streaming videos, live chats, and live audio conversations give you a variety of ways to connect with people in the moment.
■ Crowd-sourced points of view on just about everything
Product reviewers, music critics, sports fans, or doge enthusiasts—find people that obsess and care about whatever it is you’re interested in.
■ Anonymous profiles so you can do you
On Reddit, you (not your job, number of friends, or social status) define who you are.
■ Lots and lots of cats
Purchase Reddit Premium and enjoy an ads-free experience, 700 coins for every month you’re subscribed, and access to premium avatar gear, r/lounge, custom app icons, and more.
Payment will be charged on a recurring monthly or annual basis to your Google Play account. Your monthly or annual Premium subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. Cancel anytime in your device’s Account Settings. No partial refunds.
User Agreement: https://www.redditinc.com/policies/user-agreement
Content Policy: https://www.redditinc.com/policies/content-policy
Download the official Reddit app today.
Changelog / What's New• Just a few small things this week—In an effort to be more transparent, we’ll admit that we only put this here in case we forgot something
Download Reddit for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Reddit for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Reddit for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.reddit.frontpage-v2021.26.0.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Reddit services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Reddit for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Reddit for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Reddit. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Reddit on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Reddit on PC. Here is the Reddit successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Reddit on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Reddit on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Reddit app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.