Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) for PCDirect access to the most complete Guitar Tab Archive in Spanish: LaCuerda.net
Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) is a Entertainment app developed by LaCuerda. The latest version of Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) is 7.2.0. It was released on 2021-02-28. You can download Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) 7.2.0 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 3,591 users rating a average 3,591 of 5 about Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO). More than 100,000+ is playing Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) right now. Coming to join them and download Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) directly!
Description of Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO)
- Off-Line access: access your favorite songs even in Airplane mode.
- Remote Backup: you can store and retrieve your favorites list from our servers.
- Chord diagrams (for guitar and piano)
- Chord translation: adapt the tone of the song to your voice or switch beteen Do,Re,Mi and C,D,E.
- Share buttons (email, Facebook, Twitter)
- Print! (using Google Cloud Print)
Don't wait anymore and install it today. You'll rock that fiesta!
Changelog / What's NewNEW! You can now opt for "night mode" in the settings (ajustes). You can also choose the text font. And, following your suggestions, we enabled de "history" listing in the lists (listados) tab.
Download Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.redenes.lacuerda-v7.2.0.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO). Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) on PC. Here is the Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Latin Chords (LaCuerda PRO) app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.