BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte for PCAPP for the electronic health record of the insured at BKK Werra-Meissner
BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte is a Health & Fitness app developed by BKK Werra-Meissner. The latest version of BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte is 1.3.15-1. It was released on 2021-01-12. You can download BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte 1.3.15-1 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 1 users rating a average 1 of 5 about BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte. More than 10+ is playing BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte right now. Coming to join them and download BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte directly!
Description of BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte
Often you have to see a doctor or even different doctors about every little thing and get double and triple exams. This usually creates a lot of paperwork. It could be so much easier. With the electronic patient file, known under the abbreviation "ePA". You can easily apply for the ePA through your health insurance company. It is the personal digital storage location for your health data, like a safe, for which only you have the key and can decide which data you want to put in and share.
In the EPR, doctors can file diagnoses, findings or medication plans for you with your approval. And many more functions are planned in the future - including the vaccination pass and the maternity pass in 2022. If a doctor needs your findings or documents, he first needs the appropriate key, i.e. an explicit release from you. Of course, you don't always have to lug around a safe, you can easily transfer your data online and digitally.
Unnecessary visits to the doctor are a thing of the past. This makes your life much easier and at the same time relieves the actors in the health system!
You always have an overview of your health data - so you also have your medication plan quickly at hand. With the ePA you prevent double examinations and save yourself and the doctors a lot of time and valuable nerves!
- Secure identification to protect your data
- Secure login using NFC eGK or convenience access (al.vi)
- Manage medical documents / data
- Manage access rights
- Manage notifications
- Manage logs
- Manage devices
- Change eGK PIN
- Manage file accounts
As a statutory health insurance company, we ensure the best possible protection of your health data. In order to ensure that only you or persons authorized by you have access to your ePA, we will identify you securely once. You therefore need an activation code for this app, which we will hand over to you personally at the office. Alternatively, you can use your NFC-enabled electronic health card (eGK) including the associated PIN.
The app is continuously developed in accordance with legal requirements.
- Customer of the BKK Werra-Meissner
- Android 9 or higher for NFC use
- No device with an unchanged operating system
Changelog / What's NewKorrekturen bei der Berechtigungsvergabe
Download BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.rise_world.epa.bkkWerraMeissner.qu-v1.3.15-1.apk file with it so that you can enjoy BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte on PC. Here is the BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate BKK Werra-Meissner - elektronische Patientenakte app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.