Roku - Official Remote Control for PCTurn your mobile device into the ultimate streaming companion
Roku - Official Remote Control for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Roku - Official Remote Control is a Entertainment app developed by Roku Inc.. The latest version of Roku - Official Remote Control is 220.127.116.118192. It was released on 2021-03-26. You can download Roku - Official Remote Control 18.104.22.1688192 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 513,820 users rating a average 513,820 of 5 about Roku - Official Remote Control. More than 10,000,000+ is playing Roku - Official Remote Control right now. Coming to join them and download Roku - Official Remote Control directly!
Description of Roku - Official Remote Control
The free Roku mobile app makes it easy and fun to control your Roku player and Roku TV™.
Use the Roku mobile app to:
• Control your Roku device as another remote
• Stream hit movies, TV shows and more on the go with The Roku Channel
• Enjoy private listening* with headphones
• Use your voice or keyboard to search for movies, shows, actors, and directors
• Cast videos, photos, and music to your TV
• Add and launch channels on your Roku device
• Enter text on your Roku device easier with your keyboard
To use certain features of the Roku mobile app, you must connect your phone or tablet to the same wireless network as your Roku device. Certain features require a compatible Roku device, and may require logging in to your Roku account.
· Searching by voice is available in English in the US, UK, and Canada only.
· The Roku app is available in English only in Mexico.
* Mobile private listening is available for Roku Express, Express+, Roku Streaming Stick (3600, 3800, 3810), Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere+, Roku Ultra and Roku TVs.
** Subscription or other payment may be required to access certain channel content. Channel availability is subject to change and varies by country.
For more information and troubleshooting help, go to http://support.roku.com,
Changelog / What's New- Updated translations.
- Fixed a content playback restart issue.
- Updated Android libraries.
- Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Download Roku - Official Remote Control for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Roku - Official Remote Control for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Roku - Official Remote Control for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.roku.remote-v22.214.171.1248192.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Roku - Official Remote Control services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Roku - Official Remote Control for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Roku - Official Remote Control for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Roku - Official Remote Control. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Roku - Official Remote Control on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Roku - Official Remote Control on PC. Here is the Roku - Official Remote Control successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Roku - Official Remote Control on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Roku - Official Remote Control on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Roku - Official Remote Control app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.