Knox Deployment for PCApp for Enterprise IT admins who use Knox Mobile Enrollment or Knox Configure
Knox Deployment for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Knox Deployment is a Business app developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The latest version of Knox Deployment is 1.2.41. It was released on 2021-06-18. You can download Knox Deployment 1.2.41 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 4,929 users rating a average 4,929 of 5 about Knox Deployment. More than 1,000,000+ is playing Knox Deployment right now. Coming to join them and download Knox Deployment directly!
Description of Knox Deployment
The Knox Deployment App is uniquely designed to help you streamline the enterprise deployment of your enterprise’s Samsung phones and tablets. In this new version, we support Bluetooth-based enrollment in addition to NFC.
Prerequisite for IT Admins:
• You need to have applied for and set up a username and password for Knox Mobile Enrollment or Knox Configure before they can use the Knox Deployment App.
• Your devices must support NFC or Bluetooth. Please check your device specification.
• You must have at least one profile configured in the Knox Mobile Enrollment or Knox Configure portal.
IT Admins can use this app to enroll employee devices to their Knox Mobile Enrollment and Knox Configure portals. This application streamlines deployment, when:
• the device reseller/carrier does not participate in the Knox Deployment Program (KDP)
• there are only a small number of devices to enroll
• there is a small number of devices being tested before a bulk order is to be placed with a KDP participating reseller/carrier
Learn more about Knox Mobile Enrollment: https://www.samsungknox.com/me
Learn more about Knox Configure: https://www.samsungknox.com/kc
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
- Location : Location permission is required to get AP list
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
Changelog / What's NewAdded UI improvements and bug fixes.
Download Knox Deployment for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Knox Deployment for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Knox Deployment for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.samsung.android.knox.enrollment-v1.2.41.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Knox Deployment services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Knox Deployment for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Knox Deployment for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Knox Deployment. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Knox Deployment on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Knox Deployment on PC. Here is the Knox Deployment successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Knox Deployment on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Knox Deployment on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Knox Deployment app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.