SmartThings for PCControl your Samsung Smart TVs, appliances, and SmartThings-compatible devices
SmartThings for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
SmartThings is a Lifestyle app developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The latest version of SmartThings is 126.96.36.199. It was released on 2021-06-08. You can download SmartThings 188.8.131.52 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 737,736 users rating a average 737,736 of 5 about SmartThings. More than 500,000,000+ is playing SmartThings right now. Coming to join them and download SmartThings directly!
Description of SmartThings
, TVs, and speakers registered on the server.
- Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
- Group multiple devices into a Mode and control them simultaneously.
- Configure your device settings, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
- Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control.
- The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
※ SmartThings is optimized for Samsung smartphones. Some features may be limited when used with other vendors' smartphones.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
Some mobile devices may not be supported.
- RAM size : 2GB over
- Galaxy : Smart View to support screen mirroring
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app. You can use the app without optional permissions, but some functions may be limited.
[Required access permissions]
• Location: Find nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE.
Automate actions using GPS.
(GPS is optional.)
[Optional access permissions]
• Camera: Scan QR codes.
• Contacts: Verify user information that will be delivered while transferring files.
• Microphone: Used to provide voice control function using microphone.
• Storage: Save and use plugins and app data, and transfer content and files via the app.
• Phone: Check for app updates, identify the user's country, and transfer content and files via the app.
Changelog / What's NewFlex IoT life with SmartThings.
We’ve got some new features and we’ve upgraded our menu to provide better service.
Download SmartThings for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of SmartThings for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download SmartThings for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.samsung.android.oneconnect-v184.108.40.206.apk file with it so that you can enjoy SmartThings services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading SmartThings for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install SmartThings for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of SmartThings. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the SmartThings on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use SmartThings on PC. Here is the SmartThings successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of SmartThings on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install SmartThings on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate SmartThings app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.