SoundAssistant for PCThe new version is distributed through the Galaxy Store
SoundAssistant for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
SoundAssistant is a Music & Audio app developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The latest version of SoundAssistant is 3.0.07.0. It was released on 2020-10-06. You can download SoundAssistant 3.0.07.0 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 13,671 users rating a average 13,671 of 5 about SoundAssistant. More than 1,000,000+ is playing SoundAssistant right now. Coming to join them and download SoundAssistant directly!
Description of SoundAssistant
The sound utility available on the galaxy series
Provides various convenience functions related to audio
- Allow you to control the media volume instead of ringtone when pressing the volume keys
- Support individual application volume (You can control the volume of music and games differently)
- 150 steps of fine volume and support Floating Equalizer(EQ)
- Create and activate personalize sound settings
- Support mono audio and left/right balance
- Touch the app volume icon in the floating dialog to play/pause and long click to enter the app.
The following features are available only if the Samsung Experience version of the smartphone on which Sound Assistant is installed is 8.5 or later.
※ How to check Samsung Experience Version : Run SoundAssistant - Top right menu - About
- Default volume step when pressing volume button can now be changed
- Audio output of an application can now be switched between Bluetooth or speaker via floating volume dialog (how to use : https://youtu.be/Z5mrB4ryKjE)
- EQ settings can now be saved and shared
Features Available from Samsung Experience version 9.0
- Ability to swap left and right sounds on headphones
- Ability to hear ringtone, notification, and alarm sounds only through headphones when headphone is connected.
Changelog / What's NewFeatures since Android 10
- Provides the ability to customize the default volume dialog
- Dual app sound function extended to multi-app
The next version will be released only in the Galaxy Store.
Download SoundAssistant for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of SoundAssistant for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download SoundAssistant for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.samsung.android.soundassistant-v3.0.07.0.apk file with it so that you can enjoy SoundAssistant services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading SoundAssistant for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install SoundAssistant for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of SoundAssistant. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the SoundAssistant on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use SoundAssistant on PC. Here is the SoundAssistant successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of SoundAssistant on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install SoundAssistant on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate SoundAssistant app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.