Audio Remote for PCAudio Remote App for Samsung GIGA & Soundbar via Bluetooth
Audio Remote for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Audio Remote is a Music & Audio app developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The latest version of Audio Remote is 1.5.16. It was released on 2020-09-19. You can download Audio Remote 1.5.16 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 14,105 users rating a average 14,105 of 5 about Audio Remote. More than 1,000,000+ is playing Audio Remote right now. Coming to join them and download Audio Remote directly!
Description of Audio Remote
Soundbar : Y15 / Y16 / Y17 / Y18 / Y19 models (HW-J / HW-K / HW-M / HW-N / HW-R) 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 series, HW-J6000(R) and HW-Q6*R Series.
(Download "Wireless Audio - Multiroom" App for soundbar Wi-Fi supporting models)
GIGA : Model code MX-J***, MX-JS**** series
(excluding micro and non-bluetooth mini models : MX-J640, MM-J430D, MM-J330, MM-J320)
Control Soundbar with one hand! -
You can connect your mobile with Soundbar to easily use the Soundbar remote control function while watching TV. You can also easily play music from your smartphone through Soundbar.
Maximize your GIGA Party -
Simple music playback and playlist control!
You can play any music you want from your smartphone, USB, or CDs. You can also make a queue to hear only the songs you want. You can conveniently use equalizer settings and wireless remote control features.
Create your party yourself!
Enjoy the feeling of becoming a DJ through 7 DJ effects, panning effects, and music speed control. You can freely control the speaker lighting color and create a party atmosphere. You can even enjoy about 20 instruments with your own performance through DJ sound.
Sports broadcasts are that much more exciting!
Enjoy Samsung TV's sports broadcasts through TV SoundConnect and boost the announcer's voice or stadium background noise depending on your preference. Make sports broadcasts even more fun with cheering, jeering, vuvuzela, or siren noises.
Depending on the audio model, some features may not be supported.
May not operate smoothly, not be supported, or screen display problems may occur depending on your phone or the policy of telecom operators.
Check the Bluetooth volume when using other Bluetooth devices after using the app and then use.
Please update to the latest version to use.
Changelog / What's New2019 New Soundbar Models Support
Download Audio Remote for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Audio Remote for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Audio Remote for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.samsung.samsungband-v1.5.16.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Audio Remote services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Audio Remote for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Audio Remote for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Audio Remote. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Audio Remote on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Audio Remote on PC. Here is the Audio Remote successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Audio Remote on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Audio Remote on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Audio Remote app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.