SideSync for PCExperience Samsung SideSync right now.
SideSync for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
SideSync is a Productivity app developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The latest version of SideSync is 188.8.131.52. It was released on 2019-09-04. You can download SideSync 184.108.40.206 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 76,460 users rating a average 76,460 of 5 about SideSync. More than 50,000,000+ is playing SideSync right now. Coming to join them and download SideSync directly!
Description of SideSync
You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: SideSync is pre-installed (http://www.samsung.com/sidesync/)
2. Run the software on your PC and your Android device.
3. Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. If you previously used SideSync with your PC and device connected to the same Wi-Fi network, SideSync will automatically reconnect using the same settings for added convenience.
*) Please refer to SideSync Help for more details.
1. Mobile Phone Screen Sharing
- You can use Screen Sharing to mirror the screen of your Samsung Android device on your PC screen. You can also control your Android device from your PC.
- Easily navigate to the desired screen by using Favourites on the Dashboard.
2. Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
- In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing Mode, you can use your Android device as your PC monitor and control the device easily using the PC's keyboard and mouse. Try using your device and PC at the same time.
3. Helpful Features
- You can receive your device's notifications on the Dashboard in real-time.
- You can easily share URL(Note 2, S3, S4)s between tdevice using the Internet sharing feature, and open them on your PC or your device.
- You can seamlessly transfer music or video playback from your device to your PC.
■ Supported PCs
- All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
■ Supported Android Devices
- All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
- Mobile phones running Android KitKat or higher, and are model S3 or later (excluding some models in certain regions) are supported. Some features may be unavailable depending on the device.
- Tablets running Android KitKat or higher can be connected to a mobile phone. Connecting tablets to a PC is supported from Android Lollipop onward.
- Some features may not function properly on the Note 2 NE6 version. Please upgrade your device to the latest version before using SideSync. You can check your device's software version by checking the last 3 digits of the build number in Settings > More > About device.
- Drag & drop file moving is not supported for models released prior to Galaxy Note 3 (Note 2, S3, S4).
- Certain features, such as the smart phone's NFC and sensors, may not function identically on mirrored tablets or PCs.
The following permissions are required to use SideSync. You can use SideSync without allowing optional permission.
- Phone : Read phone status through Call forwarding
- Microphone : Directly call through Call forwarding
- Contacts : Find accounts on the device during Call forwarding
- SMS : Read and send text messages
- Storage : Read and send the contents
- Camera : Scan QR code
Changelog / What's New*. Some features of Side Sync are unavailable for Android Pie(9.0)
1. Bug fixes
Download SideSync for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of SideSync for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download SideSync for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.sec.android.sidesync30-v220.127.116.11.apk file with it so that you can enjoy SideSync services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading SideSync for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install SideSync for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of SideSync. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the SideSync on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use SideSync on PC. Here is the SideSync successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of SideSync on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install SideSync on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate SideSync app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.