Samsung Print Service Plugin for PCPrint from your favorite apps to any printer brand.
Samsung Print Service Plugin for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Samsung Print Service Plugin is a Productivity app developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The latest version of Samsung Print Service Plugin is 3.06.200921. It was released on 2021-06-18. You can download Samsung Print Service Plugin 3.06.200921 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 430,981 users rating a average 430,981 of 5 about Samsung Print Service Plugin. More than 1,000,000,000+ is playing Samsung Print Service Plugin right now. Coming to join them and download Samsung Print Service Plugin directly!
Description of Samsung Print Service Plugin
Allows you to share your life’s printable moments and stay productive at home, at work or while on the go.
The Samsung Print Service is a system tool that enables wireless printing to Samsung printers and many other printer brands by integrating Mopria technology. Nearly all new printers sold today by Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, Fuji Xerox, HP, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark, Pantum, Ricoh, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba and Xerox are Mopria-certified to make it easy to print your photos, web pages, documents, coupons, recipes and files from your favorite apps. You can even control print settings including color, number of copies, paper orientation and double-sided printing.
If you own a Samsung Galaxy phone, this system tool is already pre-installed. For any Android phone or tablet running KitKat (4.4) or higher, installing this plug-in will enable easy mobile printing from your device.
PHONE AND TABLET COMPATIBILITY
Samsung Galaxy Phones/Tablets – The Samsung Print Service plug-in is pre-installed on S4, S5, S6, S7 and many other Samsung phones & tablets. This plug-in cannot be uninstalled or moved to a SD card. When plug-in updates are available your device will notify you. Please adjust your settings to automatically update this plug‐in, or accept updates manually. For any other Galaxy phone or tablet where this Plug-in is not pre-installed, it can be downloaded and installed as long as the Samsung device is running Android KitKat (4.4) or later.
Other Android Phones/Tablets – The Samsung Print Service will work with any device with Android KitKat (4.4) or later. KitKat was the first version of Android that included the “Android Print Framework” which allows an Android App to access a built-in printing system. When updates are available for the Samsung Print Service, your device will notify you.
APPS SUPPORTING PRINT
Check to see if your Android App supports printing by looking for a print icon, checking the App’s menu option (three dots, three lines or “More” menu) or using the “Share” function.
Some everyday apps that support printing include Gallery, Photos, Chrome, Gmail, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Adobe Reader, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Many more apps have enabled print or allow you to share to the Samsung Print Service.
TURNING ON THE SAMSUNG PRINT SERVICE
If you are unable to locate any printers, you may need to enable the Samsung Print Service.
Go to your device “Settings” and search for “Printing” to locate the Samsung Print Service. Then toggle the switch from “Off” to “On”.
Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, Fuji Xerox, HP, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark, Pantum, Ricoh, Sharp, Toshiba and Xerox branded printers are supported. However not all models are Mopria-certified.
See http://mopria.org/certified-products to check whether your printer model is supported.
SF-650, SF-760 Series
Changelog / What's NewEnglish
Supports Android 11
Additional reliability improvements
Download Samsung Print Service Plugin for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Samsung Print Service Plugin for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Samsung Print Service Plugin for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.sec.app.samsungprintservice-v3.06.200921.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Samsung Print Service Plugin services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Samsung Print Service Plugin for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Samsung Print Service Plugin for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Samsung Print Service Plugin. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Samsung Print Service Plugin on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Samsung Print Service Plugin on PC. Here is the Samsung Print Service Plugin successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Samsung Print Service Plugin on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Samsung Print Service Plugin on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Samsung Print Service Plugin app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.