Samsung Cloud Print for PCSamsung Cloud Print is a free cloud service for Samsung Printers.
Samsung Cloud Print for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Samsung Cloud Print is a Productivity app developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The latest version of Samsung Cloud Print is 2.20.003. It was released on 2019-09-04. You can download Samsung Cloud Print 2.20.003 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 8,856 users rating a average 8,856 of 5 about Samsung Cloud Print. More than 5,000,000+ is playing Samsung Cloud Print right now. Coming to join them and download Samsung Cloud Print directly!
Description of Samsung Cloud Print
During installation of the Samsung Cloud Print app, you register with the Samsung Cloud Print service just using your mobile number for authentication.
Your mobile device and network connected printer or MFP can be paired automatically by tapping the built in NFC tag on certain models. Supported Printers & MFPs on the same WiFi network as your mobile device can be searched & registered with a single button press or alternatively you can manually enter its MAC address. Once paired, you can print or scan from anywhere and everywhere.
Samsung Cloud Print allows you to print Microsoft Word and PowerPoint documents, as well as PDF and image files, e-mail messages and web pages. You can send scanned files from your MFP to anyone using Samsung Cloud Print using their mobile number. For more details, visit www.samsungcloudprint.com.
[Key features and Benefits]
- Intuitive user interface.
- Use your mobile number to authenticate -- no other login necessary.
- Pair to your Samsung printer or MFP using NFC, WiFi connection or by inputting MAC address from smart phone.
- Supported printable contents are Microsoft Word and PowerPoint documents, PDF, image files, e-mail messages and web pages.
- Using the Samsung Cloud Print PC Driver, send any print job from your PC to your registered print devices or your dedicated cloud storage area.
- Send print jobs to other Samsung Cloud Print app users or their shared print devices.
- Upload print jobs to "My Drive" to print later from any Samsung Cloud Print-enabled Samsung printer or MFP.
- Printing directly from the cloud service only to selected Samsung printers and MFPs.
- Uploaded files in the cloud are deleted after 72 hours.
- Data size of print and scan may be limited depending on the selected media size.
- Supports cloud printing/scanning using cellular data network (2G, 3G, LTE etc.) or Wi-Fi.
- Android 4.1 and above.
[Compatible Samsung Printers and MFPs]
Visit the web site http://www.samsungcloudprint.com
[App Access Privilege]
To provide quality service, the app needs below app access privilege. You can use basic function of
app without consent of Optional App access privilege:
- Mandatory Access Privilege
. Storage: The purpose is to access files to be printed, saved to the user's cloud-based account
. Internet: The purpose is to send requests and receive responses to and from the server
. Contacts: The purpose is to add and manage the user's friends
- Optional Access Privilege
. Camera: The purpose is to take photos to be printed, saved to the user's cloud-based account
. SD card: The purpose is to access files to be printed, saved to the user's cloud-based account
. Browser: The purpose is to access web pages to print, save to the user's cloud-based account
. NFC: The purpose is to register NFC enabled printers
Changelog / What's NewRemoved Write External Storage permission
Download Samsung Cloud Print for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Samsung Cloud Print for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Samsung Cloud Print for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.sec.cloudprint-v2.20.003.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Samsung Cloud Print services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Samsung Cloud Print for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Samsung Cloud Print for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Samsung Cloud Print. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Samsung Cloud Print on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Samsung Cloud Print on PC. Here is the Samsung Cloud Print successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Samsung Cloud Print on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Samsung Cloud Print on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Samsung Cloud Print app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.