Samsung Mobile Print Manager for PCA fast and easy tool for printer configuration and management.
Samsung Mobile Print Manager for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Samsung Mobile Print Manager is a Productivity app developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The latest version of Samsung Mobile Print Manager is 1.17.150408. It was released on 2019-07-21. You can download Samsung Mobile Print Manager 1.17.150408 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 1,342 users rating a average 1,342 of 5 about Samsung Mobile Print Manager. More than 100,000+ is playing Samsung Mobile Print Manager right now. Coming to join them and download Samsung Mobile Print Manager directly!
Description of Samsung Mobile Print Manager
Using this app, printer settings can be managed remotely through mobile devices in an enterprise environment.
Printer settings for copy, fax, scan and network can be transferred from one printer to other printers just by taping your mobile on the Printer.
You would also be able to connect printer to the same Wi-Fi networks as Mobile device is connected to.
For security purposes you would need to provide printer's registered administrator ID / PW.
*To use Mobile Print Manager app, NFC / Wi-Fi option will be required to be installed.
- Android 4.0 and above.
Changelog / What's New[Mobile Print Manager]
- Version: V1.17.150408
- Changes: Minor bug fix
Download Samsung Mobile Print Manager for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Samsung Mobile Print Manager for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Samsung Mobile Print Manager for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.sec.print.mes-v1.17.150408.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Samsung Mobile Print Manager services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Samsung Mobile Print Manager for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Samsung Mobile Print Manager for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Samsung Mobile Print Manager. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Samsung Mobile Print Manager on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Samsung Mobile Print Manager on PC. Here is the Samsung Mobile Print Manager successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Samsung Mobile Print Manager on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Samsung Mobile Print Manager on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Samsung Mobile Print Manager app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.