Samsung Mobile Print for PCWith Samsung Mobile Print, you can directly print to Samsung Printers.
Samsung Mobile Print for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Samsung Mobile Print is a Productivity app developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The latest version of Samsung Mobile Print is 4.08.030. It was released on 2020-09-19. You can download Samsung Mobile Print 4.08.030 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 51,571 users rating a average 51,571 of 5 about Samsung Mobile Print. More than 10,000,000+ is playing Samsung Mobile Print right now. Coming to join them and download Samsung Mobile Print directly!
Description of Samsung Mobile Print
Samsung Mobile Print empowers to print or send fax, most of the digital contents like Office documents, PDF, images, emails, web pages or even the contents on your social network sites.
Let your content be on your phone or on Google drive it’s just easy.
It also supports scanning from your network multi-functional device and saving in various formats like pdf, jpg or png. Sharing your scanned documents is just a click away.
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic discovery of supported network devices.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents/emails/email attachments/web pages/images.
> Supports contents at Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneDrive, Box and Facebook.
> Scan from flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other App.
> For corporate environment, supports security features like Job Accounting, Confidential Print and Secure Release.
> Integration support for Auto Toner Ordering Service (US and UK)
> Integration support for following printer's Wi-Fi setup (M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/301x/306x Series, CLP-360 Series, CLX-330x Series, C410/460/430/480 Series)
**Supports Only Samsung Printers**
* Scanning and sending fax is supported only on supported N/W printers.
* Printing can be done on printers connected via Print server or Shared.
* Maximum print and scan size would depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use the CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printer, please install "" Samsung Mobile Print Photo"" instead this app.
Supported Model List
* M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/4370/5370/4580 Series
* C410/460/1810/1860/2620/2670/140x/145x/4820 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
Below are the details about the permissions Samsung Mobile Print app is using.
. STORAGE : To print photos and files.
. LOCATION : Location permission is required to search for nearby Wi-Fi Direct printers.
. NFC : For direct connection between mobile device and Printer.
. CAMERA : To use Camera.
. INTERNET: For any network communication.
. READ_CONTACTS: For selecting Fax number from Address book.
. GET_ACCOUNTS: For showing registered accounts in email printing and printing contents from Google drive.
. USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
. VIBRATION : To notify when NFC tag was read properly
Changelog / What's NewChanged the way to print MS Office document
Camera Scan has been fixed
Download Samsung Mobile Print for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Samsung Mobile Print for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Samsung Mobile Print for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.sec.print.mobileprint-v4.08.030.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Samsung Mobile Print services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Samsung Mobile Print for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Samsung Mobile Print for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Samsung Mobile Print. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Samsung Mobile Print on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Samsung Mobile Print on PC. Here is the Samsung Mobile Print successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Samsung Mobile Print on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Samsung Mobile Print on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Samsung Mobile Print app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.