ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games for PCLearn Math, Reading with Phonics and Sight words, Science, English and German
ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games is a Education app developed by solocode GmbH. The latest version of ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games is 1.7.8. It was released on 2021-04-06. You can download ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games 1.7.8 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 99,684 users rating a average 99,684 of 5 about ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games. More than 1,000,000+ is playing ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games right now. Coming to join them and download ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games directly!
Description of ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games
ANTON is the free learning app for Elementary School.
A complete all-in-one curriculum for all subjects: literacy, reading and writing, math, science, languages and music from preK and kindergarten to grade 4.
▸ FREE, NO ADS: all of our learning content is completely free. No subscription needed.
▸ ALL SUBJECTS ALIGNED TO THE CURRICULUM: English language arts, math, science, music, English as a second language, and German.
▸ JOYFUL LEARNING: over 50,000 exercises, 200 montessori exercise types from mathematics to science games and music, explanations, and educational games for kids. Learn the alphabet and reading with sight words and phonics for free at home or at school.
▸ FOR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS: easily create class groups, assign homework and follow your student’s learning progress both in the classroom and for homeschooling.
▸ LEARN ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME: one account for all devices. Perfect to use in the classroom or as your all in one homeschool.
▸ MOTIVATIONAL GAMES: earn coins through learning and play fun learning games for kids. Freckle with snowballs, travel through space to planet zearn and play epic reading games.
▸ CREATE YOUR OWN AVATAR: pick the green monster or the boy with the freckle face, add a mask and a shirt and you are good to go.
▸ CURRICULUM FOR MATHEMATICS:
• Pre-school & Kindergarten: Starting with learning the numbers and counting, children will then learn to compare numbers and practice addition and subtraction. Also, they will learn how to measure and compare objects and how to identify and compare shapes and patterns.
• 1st grade: There is so much to learn in first grade – counting in tens and fives, addition and subtraction within 100, making ten, equations and number sense. Students will be introduced to place value and learn to tell time, the days of the week and the months of the year.
• 2nd grade: Second-grade math teaches counting in groups, comparing numbers and learning all about place value. Kids begin to learn these basic math skills in fun educational games.
• 3rd grade: Children in third grade learn new skills like multiplication and fractions. They learn division foundation and practice mixed operations with fun math exercises.
• 4th grade: These advanced learning games cover addition and subtraction word problems, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals and calculating with money.
▸ CURRICULUM FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS (ELA):
• Preschool & Kindergarten: Children first learn letter sounds, the alphabet and letter tracing. They play spelling games and letter tracing. They will learn to read first words using the letter sounds and get to know sight words and spellings.
• Grade 1: The focus is on learning phonics and improving spelling. First graders begin learning to read first sentences and short stories as well basic grammar and vocabulary.
• Grade 2 to Grade 4: Kids will improve literacy by learning to count syllables and developing reading strategies. The phonics-based reading program covers informational texts, literature and introduces writing strategies.
▸ CURRICULUM FOR MUSIC:
• It all starts with getting to know various instruments and how they work. The concepts of pitch and rhythm are learned and students will learn to identify and write basic notes.
ANTON is the ideal homeschooling app and a great montessori school app for teachers. Improve your child's literacy with easy peasy reading practice and plenty of exercises.
ANTON is used by elementary schools around the world from math kindergarten to fourth grade math and reading games.
Suitable for kids with dyslexia and with epic math games to address dyscalculia.
We improve ANTON every day, and listen to your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know how you use ANTON and what learning games you would like us to add.
For more information visit: http://anton.app
Changelog / What's NewNew exercises for literacy and math
Download ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.solocode.anton-v1.7.8.apk file with it so that you can enjoy ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games on PC. Here is the ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate ANTON - All-in-one Homeschool - Montessori Games app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.