SkyView® Explore the Universe for PCSkyView®, an augmented reality space app, brings stargazing to everyone!
SkyView® Explore the Universe for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
SkyView® Explore the Universe is a Education app developed by Terminal Eleven. The latest version of SkyView® Explore the Universe is 3.5.5. It was released on 2020-10-08. You can download SkyView® Explore the Universe 3.5.5 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 3,515 users rating a average 3,515 of 5 about SkyView® Explore the Universe. More than 100,000+ is playing SkyView® Explore the Universe right now. Coming to join them and download SkyView® Explore the Universe directly!
Description of SkyView® Explore the Universe
***An AppsZoom Best Android App 2014***
• Simple: Point your device at the sky to identify galaxies, stars, constellations, planets, and satellites (including the ISS and Hubble) passing overhead at your location.
• Night Mode: Preserve your night vision with red or green night mode filters.
• Augmented Reality (AR): Use your camera to spot objects in the sky, day or night.
• Sky Paths: Follow the sky track for any object to see it’s exact location in the sky on any date and time.
• Comprehensive: Includes thousands of stars, planets, and satellites with thousands of interesting facts.
• Time Travel: Jump to the future or the past and see the sky on different dates and times.
• Social: Capture and share beautiful images with friends and family on social networks.
• Mobile: WiFi is NOT required (does not require a data signal or GPS to function). Take it camping, boating, or even flying!
What a fun way to teach yourself, your children, your students, or your friends about our wonderful universe!
Changelog / What's NewThis version of SkyView uses the Android back button to deselect celestial objects in the sky.
Download SkyView® Explore the Universe for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of SkyView® Explore the Universe for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download SkyView® Explore the Universe for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.t11.skyview-v3.5.5.apk file with it so that you can enjoy SkyView® Explore the Universe services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading SkyView® Explore the Universe for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install SkyView® Explore the Universe for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of SkyView® Explore the Universe. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the SkyView® Explore the Universe on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use SkyView® Explore the Universe on PC. Here is the SkyView® Explore the Universe successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of SkyView® Explore the Universe on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install SkyView® Explore the Universe on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate SkyView® Explore the Universe app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.