Toca Lab: Elements for PCWelcome to Toca Lab: Elements! Discover elements by experimenting with lab tools
Toca Lab: Elements for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Toca Lab: Elements is a Education app developed by Toca Boca. The latest version of Toca Lab: Elements is 1.1.0-play. It was released on 2021-03-03. You can download Toca Lab: Elements 1.1.0-play directly on Appforpc.net. Over 21,358 users rating a average 21,358 of 5 about Toca Lab: Elements. More than 500,000+ is playing Toca Lab: Elements right now. Coming to join them and download Toca Lab: Elements directly!
Description of Toca Lab: Elements
Calling all future scientists!
Welcome to Toca Lab: Elements! Explore the colorful and electrifying world of science and meet all 118 of the elements from the periodic table.
Discover elements by experimenting with the lab tools!
* Take your element for a spin in the centrifuge.
* Warm them up in the Bunsen burner.
* Put the element on ice with the cooling agent!
* Add a drop or two of mysterious liquids from the test tubes.
* Change their voltage and make them magnetic with the oscilloscope.
Each element has its own personality. In Toca Lab: Elements, what does Neon sound like? Is Gold heavy or light? Is Nitrogen squishy or hard? Explore, inspect, and study each one and let us know! Can you find all 118?
The time has come, future scientists, to head into the lab to explore and discover. Put on your lab coat and protective eye gear because things are about to get experimental!
Toca Lab: Elements is a place for playing and having fun, and with it we hope to inspire kids to explore science. While the periodic table in Toca Lab: Elements is accurate, the way new elements are created is not. Instead, it’s a fun way to experiment, discover and create curiosity in the world of science. Toca Lab: Elements is just a starting point for further exploration!
With no rules or time limits, this fun science-themed app is perfect for kids of all ages! Exploring science has never been more fun with all the elements from the periodic table and tools to play and experiment with! Hours of fun in the laboratory awaits, so play in the lab and explore the world of science now!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA
At Toca Boca, we believe in the power of play to spark kids’ imaginations and help them learn about the world. We design our products from the kids' perspective to empower kids to be playful, to be creative and to be who they want to be. Our products include award-winning apps that have been downloaded more than 130 million times in 215 countries and offer fun, safe, open-ended play experiences. Learn more about Toca Boca and our products at tocaboca.com.
Changelog / What's NewBug fixes
Download Toca Lab: Elements for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Toca Lab: Elements for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Toca Lab: Elements for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.tocaboca.tocalab-v1.1.0-play.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Toca Lab: Elements services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Toca Lab: Elements for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Toca Lab: Elements for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Toca Lab: Elements. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Toca Lab: Elements on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Toca Lab: Elements on PC. Here is the Toca Lab: Elements successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Toca Lab: Elements on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Toca Lab: Elements on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Toca Lab: Elements app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.